No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought the Hangover on DVD today while Xmas shopping. Gonna watch it later tonight. I love this movie.
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
      first time I saw that movie was at the drafthouse in Austin, we got drunk as **** watching and when he burst out the sea monster's eye and screams "BEOWULF!" I was laughing so hard I couldnt breathe
      That part was hilarious sober. I wanted more random screaming of the name BEOWULF!

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
        In a dream world: penetration, action, penetration, action, penetration, and then the movie just sort of ends.
        Does Dolph Lundgren smell crime in this movie?

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• I'm getting the Hang Over for Christmas, havent seen it yet. I'm also getting District 9 on Blu Ray. mmmmmmm.

As for the now...bored as hell, I'm going to watch the 5th Element. Which I bought yesterday for $5 at Walmart and havent seen in a long ass time.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
            Bought the Hangover on DVD today while Xmas shopping. Gonna watch it later tonight. I love this movie.
            I've been straightly in love with Zach Galifianakis since Out Cold, and it's nice to see him explode since The Hangover. His akwardness make that movie so great.

Usually hype ruins movies for me, but in this case I think it was totally well deserved.

Comment

• I just watched Kiss Kiss Bang Bang for the first time it was really out there I think I would have the watch it again to catch everything but it was good.

Comment

• Oh man im totally watching Footloose and its rocking my world.

Comment

• Im finally going to witness the Room after months of searching for it. So pumped, I hope its as bad as everyone says it is, let alone the ads for it.

Originally posted by WMD
                  Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                  Originally posted by gpngc
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Man after this last season of Dexter, you look at Lithgow in any role a bit differently.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                      Man after this last season of Dexter, you look at Lithgow in any role a bit differently.
                      ...especially his role on 3rd Rock From the Sun.

worker bees can leave
                      even drones can fly away
                      the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                        Man after this last season of Dexter, you look at Lithgow in any role a bit differently.
                        Lithgow has always been a creepy bastard.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by hobbes2053 View Post
                          Now playing:
                          Son, you got a panty on your head

Awesome movie.

Comment

• Saw Avatar tonight. Everyone has been right, ******* awesome.

Comment

• I just watched The Happening on HBO. Solid comedy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                                Lithgow has always been a creepy bastard.
                                Creepy wouldnt be the word I would use. Awkward, strange.. those are more fitting. But now he is down right dark!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information