No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Up in the Air' is the 2nd best film I've seen this year (behind Inglorious Basterds).

I recommend it to everyone.
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
      Man after this last season of Dexter, you look at Lithgow in any role a bit differently.
      haha, flipping through the channels I saw Lithgow in some random movie, and Dexter was all I could think about.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

• District 9 or Star Trek tonight?

Haven't seen either one yet.

Comment

• Just saw The Road. Man that is one bleak and depressing movie.
          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
          RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
            District 9 or Star Trek tonight?

Haven't seen either one yet.
            Thats tough, if you want a good popcorn/summer flick I'd go with star trek. If your looking for something a bit more, I'd say go with district 9.

Originally posted by WMD
            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
            Originally posted by gpngc
            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
              I just watched Kiss Kiss Bang Bang for the first time it was really out there I think I would have the watch it again to catch everything but it was good.
              definitely in my personal top 5, I love that movie.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                District 9 or Star Trek tonight?
                I would go with Star Trek and this is coming from someone that was never a fan of old school Star Trek.

Comment

• Now playing:

Getting my Guy Ritchie on in preparation for Sherlock Holmes tomorrow :D

worker bees can leave
                  even drones can fly away
                  the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• I saw Avatar last night. Although in someways it was amazing, can you imagine how good it would have been if it had good acting, good dialogue and an original story.

Comment

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                      I saw Avatar last night. Although in someways it was amazing, can you imagine how good it would have been if it had good acting, good dialogue and an original story.
                      What was wrong with the acting? Story yes, very predictable.

Originally posted by WMD
                      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                      Originally posted by gpngc
                      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• After hearing all the praise on here I decided to check it out and it was great. Definitely one of the most underrated movies of the decade.

Comment

• Finally got around to watching City of God. Liked it a lot. Knockout Ned and Lil Ze were awesome.

Comment

• Just bought 5 blu-ray movies for under $50.

Reservoir Dogs, American Psycho, Full Metal Jacket, Training Day,and the Departed.

I love boxing day sales

Comment

• 24 Hour Christmas Story marathon is on TBS.. Christmas Story rules. The only person I'd expect not to like it is Peefs. That's it. He's the only one here without a soul.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                                24 Hour Christmas Story marathon is on TBS.. Christmas Story rules. The only person I'd expect not to like it is Peefs. That's it. He's the only one here without a soul.
                                I agree with this statement.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information