No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's definitely not just you. Think it every time.

Comment

• I thought it was an expensive Lifetime movie the first time I saw it. ******* Harrison Ford.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUCXtdTlUrk
        Made-for-TV for sure

Maybe it is because it has Brendon Fraser. Fraser must be embarrassed to work with Ford since his work in all the Mummys are like dumbed down Indiana Jones.
        Originally posted by STARHEATHER
        the only hot actreeses are adult
        Originally posted by A Perfect Score
        players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
        Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

• I was unsuccessful in convincing my buddies to see Youth In Revolt this evening, despite the fact that it was MY turn to pick the movie (I've been waiting for YiR for years). We ventured and saw Daybreakers instead with the rest of the popcorn munching plebeians. Anyways, as we all left an hour and 40 minutes later, the entire party agreed. Worst movie of all time.

Though this may be supplanted when Legion comes out

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• I watched the Salton Sea...we've all seen this type of movie a bunch of times over but, it was good. It kind of felt like I was watching a couple of different movies because, Caruso was trying a lot of different things but whatever, it was an entertaining movie. Kilmer and Peter Sarsgaard were great.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

Comment

• Don't tell me how to run my lab!

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Just got this, thinking about watching it tonight, anyone seen it?

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                  I was unsuccessful in convincing my buddies to see Youth In Revolt this evening, despite the fact that it was MY turn to pick the movie (I've been waiting for YiR for years). We ventured and saw Daybreakers instead with the rest of the popcorn munching plebeians. Anyways, as we all left an hour and 40 minutes later, the entire party agreed. Worst movie of all time.

Though this may be supplanted when Legion comes out
                  Your friends suck, the lady and I were considering going to see youth in revolt tonight, but I think we are going to stay in and pick from the plethora of movies I have DLed over the last 2 weeks.

Comment

• I watched Hustle and Flow last night. I really enjoyed it.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                    WHO DAT!

Comment

• I'm seeing avatar again tomorrow. This time in 3D.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                      Originally posted by njx9
                      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Just got Half Blood Prince on Blu Ray, oh yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post

Just got this, thinking about watching it tonight, anyone seen it?
                          It's a really different movie, but I think it hits home with a lot more people than you'd expect... I always saw Patton Oswalt on King of Queens, but never knew how great of a comedian he was until I looked into his work after seeing Big Fan.

He plays his role to the "T", and in a way you'll probably laugh throughout the movie while feeling realllllly sorry for Oswalt's character. It's not the type of movie you come out of thinking hey that was awesome mainly because the plot and story, but it's still an all around solid movie and portrayal of more than a few sports fans.

Comment

• I just put it on my Nextflix so I can't wait till it gets here. Extra excited since he plays a Giants fan.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• New trailer for the A-Team movie.

Click here.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                              -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                              Originally posted by Borat
                              Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

• Cocaine Cowboys is ******* awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information