Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    Anyways, no more Punisher movies, I can't take any more. How about a new Hulk, we need more of those.
    I only saw the first of both of those and they were both so bad that I could not bring my self to watch the second one's.

Comment

• I'm still waiting for this to be made into a movie.

Comment

• I had that game.:)

Comment

• Tarantino does a Carnage movie. You know you want to see it.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• This last Punisher was unwatchable, and thats from a comic book *****. I had to turn it off.

Fantastic 4 had some good moments, some bad moments. Chris Evans was pitch perfect as Human Torch, but all the other casting was awful.

And after what they did to Deadpool, I will never forgive Fox. That said, I really hope the solo movie is badass.

And the newest Hulk with Ed Norton was fine. I hope he reprises the role for the other interconnected Marvel movies.
            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
            The APS is strong in this one.
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
              Tarantino does a Carnage movie. You know you want to see it.
              This would be the greatest movie ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
                This would be the greatest movie ever.
                Carnage is my second favorite comic character. I can only imagine that Tarantino would be the only director capable of making a film which does the comic justice. He has just the right amount of crazy & ultra-violence.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• James Cameron should do Aquaman!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                    Tarantino does a Carnage movie. You know you want to see it.
                    He promised a Conan revenge movie last night and that is far more important.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                      It is too late. There are none left at this point.
                      Weve yet to see a flash, green lantern, Thor etc.... there are alot left to mess up.

Originally posted by WMD
                      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                      Originally posted by gpngc
                      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Green Lantern is cast and coming, as is Thor...as for the Marvel heroes, Captain American is the only big name one left. Casting options? I think Aaron Eckhart is perfect, but I doubt he plays the role. Alexander Skarsgaard and Patrick Wilson also spring to mind.
                        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                          This last Punisher was unwatchable, and thats from a comic book *****. I had to turn it off.

Fantastic 4 had some good moments, some bad moments. Chris Evans was pitch perfect as Human Torch, but all the other casting was awful.

And after what they did to Deadpool, I will never forgive Fox. That said, I really hope the solo movie is badass.

And the newest Hulk with Ed Norton was fine. I hope he reprises the role for the other interconnected Marvel movies.
                          I haven't seen the second Punisher movie, the first one was meh. Definitely better than Daredevil. If any movie based on a comic needs a reboot, I think its definitely Daredevil.

FF definitely could have been better. Chris Evans was a good Human Torch I agree. The movies didn't have a lot of action which you would expect from most movies based on comics. I haven't read FF in a while, but I recall them having a lot story to them, more so than most comics.

I never saw Wolverine Origins just because of what they did to Deadpool. Gambit didn't even have a Cajun accent? WTF? Hopefully Deadpool's solo movie will be leaps and bounds better. A Cable cameo would be awesome also.

I enjoyed the newest Hulk. MUCH MUCH MUCH better than the first. Edward Norton as Bruce Banner in The Avengers movie would be awesome.

Seeing Nick Fury as black is weird but I don't doubt Samuel L Jackson. I'm also curious as who will play Captain America.

I read a while ago that Thor was scheduled for release this year a month after Iron Man 2 I believe. Captain America is left, and there might be an Antman movie as well. Haven't heard anything about Black Panther or Dr. Strange.

APS, have you read The Runaways? They're making into a movie. It's a pretty enjoyable series, I'm curious about how it will turn out.
                          Last edited by nrk; 01-20-2010, 10:41 PM.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• I have not read the Runaways. Thor is scheduled for a 2011 release, it starts filming in the summer. Captain America is 2012, followed closely by The Avengers if Im not mistaken.

Wolverine Origins was an abomination of a film for anyone who has ever read a comic in their life.

The directors cut of Daredevil is infinitely better then the theatrical release. While I agree it needs a reboot, it wasnt the worst comic book movie Ive seen. It most definitely needs to be R rated.

Comment

• The Fantastic Four movies were ******* abysmal, even if Chris Evans did his best (and Chiklis wasn't too bad). Alba and Ioan Guffold were just brutal in their Human Torch/Invisible Woman characters. And Doom was just sooooooooo bad.

And nrk, the modern Nick Fury is based off of Samuel L. so it makes perfect sense for him to play Nick.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
                                James Cameron should do Aquaman!
                                No one should ever do aquaman.
                                Last edited by Paul; 01-20-2010, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information