Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whip it was a fun movie to watch. Thanks Commie

Comment

• The Hurt Locker better win Best Picture even with the insane amount of hype that has gone into Avatar.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBanger View Post
        Its been years since I've seen Requiem for a Dream and I watched Pi recently and was disappointed with that, but The Wrestler might be Aronofsky's best.
        Pi is awesome, everyone, dont listen to this guy.

The Fountain is his best work.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
          The Hurt Locker better win Best Picture even with the insane amount of hype that has gone into Avatar.
          As long as it's now that crap load Avatar, I'm fine with whatever wins.

Originally posted by Brent View Post
          everyone, dont listen to this guy.
          I don't think you need to worry about that.

Comment

• Yeah, Im pretty sure BigBanger is posting to no one at this point. I've yet to see a positive reaction to anything he says.

Anywho

Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
            The APS is strong in this one.
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
              Kind of looks like a poster for Goebbel's 'Nation's Pride'.
              Lol I guess, but this movie according to my Brazilian friend is as close to the B.O.P.E (Brazillian Swat) as you can get, the training they go through is insane and the favela battles are awesome.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

• How have I not seen this until just recently??? So awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                  Anywho

One of my favorite movies from last year. Ritchie minus Madonna equals greatness.

Comment

• RockNRolla 2!

Comment

• just saw Inglorius Basterds for the first time today and it was sweet...

The whole scene when they are in the basement of the tavern was great, as was the opening scene. Lieutenant Landa was my favorite character.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

• It's Colonel Landa, *****

by BoneKrusher
                        <DG> how metal unseen
                        <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• au revoir Shoshanna

Comment

• Penelope Cruz is in negotiations to join Johnny Depp in the Rob Marshall-directed Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, reports Heat Vision.

Scheduled for a release on May 20, 2011, the fourth installment revolves around the Fountain of Youth. Depp is reprising the role of Captain Jack Sparrow and Cruz's character is expected to be "Sparrow's foil and equal in many ways."

The Jerry Bruckheimer-produced film was written by Terry Rossio and Ted Elliot. Shooting will take place in Hawaii this summer.

Cruz starred in Marshall's last film, Nine.

Comment

• Since I'm pretty sure the third POTC movie is still playing, what is the point of a fourth?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                                Since I'm pretty sure the third POTC movie is still playing, what is the point of a fourth?
                                How could it still be playing it came out in 2007.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information