No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Or did you mean the movie was long as ****?

Comment

• Doesnt matter. It had Depp being awesome and Keira being Keira. <3

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post

How have I not seen this until just recently??? So awesome.
        See, theres three types of people in this world...

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post
          Or did you mean the movie was long as ****?
          That would be what I meant cutie.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• its been less than 2 weeks, but some of my rankings for 09 have shifted around following the commies. I think id give An Education best picture at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
              "Sparrow's foil and equal in many ways."
              a foil and equal!? GTFO of here

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

its been less than 2 weeks, but some of my rankings for 09 have shifted around following the commies. I think id give An Education best picture at this point.
                Good! I really don't think Avatar is deserving.

Comment

• One of these days ill do an "In retrospect" version of the commies and redo awards since time changes things (and I get to make sure and watch every movie I wanted to, instead of rushing the awards to beat Oscar nominations)

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
                    Good! I really don't think Avatar is deserving.
                    Not at all. I know I hate on it alot, but it was a decent movie, just nothing close to what everyone is saying it is.

Oh and hey look Batman sequel planned.
                    Last edited by Jvig43; 02-10-2010, 09:04 PM.

Originally posted by WMD
                    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                    Originally posted by gpngc
                    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Finally watched Sunshine after somehow avoiding it for a few years. Solid movie, and the effects are outstanding.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                        Pi is awesome, everyone, dont listen to this guy.

The Fountain is his best work.
                        Pi was in black and white, therefore not very good (That's just for you APS and the weird Iowa fan that has a hard on for everything I say).

The Fountain seems to be extremely polarizing. I hated it. Have no desire to watch it again and was incredibly bored with it. It's one of those movies that feel like work just having to sit there and watch it. Exhausting. Usually that only happens with movies pre-1960.

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                        That would be what I meant cutie.
                        What is wrong with you childish homos? What is it in your brain that causes you to act in this manner?

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                        I've yet to see a positive reaction to anything he says.
                        I think you like boys. I think you really do. I think you're fat as well, with a disproportionately small dinky.
                        Last edited by BigBanger; 02-11-2010, 09:40 AM.
                        Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        I honestly believe Reggie Bush has turned into exactly the type of player I envisioned.
                        Originally posted by PossibleCabbage
                        I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
                        Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                        iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
                        Originally posted by GatorsBullsFan
                        I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
                        Originally posted by GoRavens
                        Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Comment

• BigBanger is Rush Limbaugh, I knew it.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Penelope Cruz is in negotiations to join Johnny Depp in the Rob Marshall-directed Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, reports Heat Vision.

Scheduled for a release on May 20, 2011, the fourth installment revolves around the Fountain of Youth. Depp is reprising the role of Captain Jack Sparrow and Cruz's character is expected to be "Sparrow's foil and equal in many ways."

The Jerry Bruckheimer-produced film was written by Terry Rossio and Ted Elliot. Shooting will take place in Hawaii this summer.

Cruz starred in Marshall's last film, Nine.
                            Penelope Cruz as an unpredictable pirate is pretty high up there in my fantasy land.

Comment

• that actually sounds pretty awesome.

by BoneKrusher
                              <DG> how metal unseen
                              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Precious is showing at the university cinema tonight. Should I go and see it?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information