Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    Based on us?
    All that matters is we watch it together.

Comment

• http://www.darkhorizons.com/news/166...l-for-america-

sweet. going all out for captain america. if anybody has interests in comics, read all of brubaker's captain america from issue 1 to now. only like 60 comics.....all available online if you know how to search for cbr files. not that i recommend or approve of that in any official capacity.
      SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
      Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

• Im pretty excited to hear about Weaving. His connection to Johnston is useful, but hes a damn good actor in his own right and while I was rooting for Malkovich, Weaving is solid. Although the rumblings of Johnston possibly being replaced as director as disconcerting. Now, if they actually pick a damn Captain America, it will solid. Shooting starts early summer I believe.
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by niel89 View Post
          Another terrible movie I recently saw was Gran Torino. I was laughing my *** of the entire movie.
          I enjoyed it even though the movie is undeniably atrocious. Eastwood's acting was just as bad as the Asian people's acting. Just a ridiculous movie that you can point and laugh at.

Eastwood is better behind the camera. He is a **** actor. John Wayne is a pathetic ******* joke.

Tried to watch Once Upon a Time in the West... Leone just sucks. I have come to that conclusion. I need not see anymore. He makes the most boring movies. The first 15 minutes are of three guys sitting on a ******* porch. One guy is shooing a bothersome fly without using his hands. Another is sitting under a leaking roof, so he puts his hat on instead of moving, and the other guy is sitting outside. They are just waiting for a train. 15 ******* MINUTES!!!!! I **** you not. I might have gotten through the first hour, then I just gave up. It was late. The movie was boring as **** and it simply wasn't worth another two ******* hours of my life. Masterpiece? No, one of the worst movies I've ever seen. That was Lawrence of Arabia bad.
          Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I honestly believe Reggie Bush has turned into exactly the type of player I envisioned.
          Originally posted by PossibleCabbage
          I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
          Originally posted by bearsfan_51
          iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
          Originally posted by GatorsBullsFan
          I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
          Originally posted by GoRavens
          Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Comment

• BigBanger, you are just, ugh.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

BigBanger, you are just, ugh.
              Exactly how I feel. It's just frustrating knowing that there is someone out there who is really like this.

Comment

• Ive been saying this for months. He is one of the worst posters on the board.
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Worst poster is a bit harsh. He just has no taste whatsoever. The posts themselves aren't that bad...

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                    Ive been saying this for months. He is one of the worst posters on the board.
                    With the worst being you of course.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

He walked right into that one.

Originally posted by fenikz
                      His soft D really turns me off
                      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

You say things like this, but you always come crawling back.

Comment

Comment

• Oh hush sarf, you give BigBanger a run for his money.

Comment

• I bought A History of Violence, American History X and The Fountain for 15 bucks. Which should I watch first?

Comment

• The Fountain.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information