Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes to Naked Gun being win.

Comment

• I just got an email form Movieticket.com that gives me 2 free tickets to see "The Losers" this Saturday in Lakewood, CA

and I'm going!

Comment

• everytime i watch the academy awards on TV I can't help but thinking of the ending to 33 1/3.

Comment

• Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
          everytime i watch the academy awards on TV I can't help but thinking of the ending to 33 1/3.
          People still watch those?

bonekrusher
          The Twitters
          themaninblack

Comment

• So I saw the most recent Friday the 13th movie and that is pretty ******* bad. Obviously I couldn't fathom finishing this steaming pile of ****, but from what I saw, it really sucked.

I was watching it on HBO, so I turned it over to Meet the Spartans, and that too was a very bad movie. The first scene I saw was a bunch of black people battling the spartans with "yo momma" jokes. I went a very long time without laughing. Then turned that and watched the ending to Observe and Report. Such a great movie.
            Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I honestly believe Reggie Bush has turned into exactly the type of player I envisioned.
            Originally posted by PossibleCabbage
            I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
            Originally posted by bearsfan_51
            iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
            Originally posted by GatorsBullsFan
            I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
            Originally posted by GoRavens
            Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBanger View Post
              So I saw the most recent Friday the 13th movie and that is pretty ******* bad. Obviously I couldn't fathom finishing this steaming pile of ****, but from what I saw, it really sucked.
              yea it was but the tits made the movie 4 me

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                There's a pair of tits in the shower during Freddy v. Jason that will blow your mind.

Comment

• Not Another Teen Movie was an excellent spoof movie.

Scary movie went downhill as soon as the Wayans bros. left, so that would be from 3 on.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                    Lies and slander sir.

Also, here is the Scott Pilgrim vs. The World trailer. I know alot of people have been anticipating it.

Anna Kendrick in Toronto! My ******* movie there

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                      There's a pair of tits in the shower during Freddy v. Jason that will blow your mind.
                      who do they belong to?

Comment

• Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                        Thats all slasher flicks are good for anymore

bonekrusher
                        The Twitters
                        themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                          who do they belong to?
                          I have not seen them, but became intrigued. The following may disappoint some, so you've been warned.

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                            That's what the internet is for. I don't watch movies for big ass titties. I like seeing them whenever possible, but I wont sit through a 2 hour movie that sucks big, giant **** just to see them.

I also noticed that I laugh whenever I see an axe driven into someone's forehead. I laugh really hard. I don't know why. Does anyone else have this reaction?
                            Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            I honestly believe Reggie Bush has turned into exactly the type of player I envisioned.
                            Originally posted by PossibleCabbage
                            I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
                            Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                            iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
                            Originally posted by GatorsBullsFan
                            I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
                            Originally posted by GoRavens
                            Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Comment

• I usually just go "woaaah cool might try this later tonight."

Comment

• Just watched and I sure did enjoy it.

worker bees can leave
                                even drones can fly away
                                the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information