Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
    Just watched Brothers for the 2nd time. A very good movie, I definitely recommend seeing it.
    "Is there a problem officer?" I did like the movie, i saw Hot tub time machine last night, it wasnt anything special, but it wasnt that terrible.

But black dynamite might be the funniest movie i have saw in awhile, alot better then some of the crap that was in theaters last year.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
    XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
    Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
    http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

• Originally posted by smittyjs View Post
      "Is there a problem officer?" I did like the movie, i saw Hot tub time machine last night, it wasnt anything special, but it wasnt that terrible.

But black dynamite might be the funniest movie i have saw in awhile, alot better then some of the crap that was in theaters last year.
      Yes!

"Anaconda Malt Liquor gives you little Woooooooooooooooooooo!!!!"
      haha

PS- Always a good day when you post friend.
      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIgGj...eature=related
        Touch Daddy's dick.

It's clear, that this pervert, is some kind of sociopathic genius that plans on coming back here and murdering Brandi.
        He's gonna murder you Brandi.
        You gonna die.

Look at his eyes.

Cover your little breasts with some bubbles.
        My dick is brown you dumb motherfacker.

**** you Ronnie. **** you Ronnie.

Take out your ******* Tazer, Charles. How hard is that?
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ8eU...eature=related

You know, when Ronnie was in High School, I used to **** all his friends.
        Oh, yeah, that's some icing right there. Yeah, I think you spilled more on it Poppi.

Ronnie, can you please take the dick off your face?
        I used to be like you. I fell into that world of pretend, and that's when you gotta smarten' up, and cut somebody sometime.
        You might think that I float, you know? Maybe even walk on water and stuff. But, I'm here to tell you that, sometimes, I drink out of a volcano. I know how to deal with, the system, I know how to **** with it.
        I'm gonna put you in my pocket. You're in my hands.
        You can't catch me, you can't catch me.
        What's up mo frackel? How's your dick hanging? Low I hope. I just wanted to write you and say that, you know, I really am sorry for the way ****, like went down and stuff. My bad, my blunder.
        Last edited by BigBanger; 03-29-2010, 03:33 AM.
        Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I honestly believe Reggie Bush has turned into exactly the type of player I envisioned.
        Originally posted by PossibleCabbage
        I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
        Originally posted by bearsfan_51
        iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
        Originally posted by GatorsBullsFan
        I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
        Originally posted by GoRavens
        Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Comment

• I just saw Fanboys. Pretty good. Kristen Bell is crazy bomb but I think she looks even better as a brunette.
          Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
            I just saw Fanboys. Pretty good. Kristen Bell is crazy bomb but I think she looks even better as a brunette.
            I don't know about better, but still gorgeous.

worker bees can leave
            even drones can fly away
            the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• I am pumped for Leaves of Grass.

Comment

• I saw Leaves of Grass. It was awesomeness. There has been an ummmmmm outside of the law copy on the internet for a while now.
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I'm waiting to see if one of my small town's two theaters will show the original version before resorting to illegality. I probably will have to though.

Comment

• Observe and Report has really grown on me. I enjoyed it when I first saw it, and it's becoming one of my favorite comedies now.

Why the **** would I blow up the Chick-fil-a? That **** is delicious.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Was sick as **** earlier today, watched Observe and Report, was reminded how much I enjoy it, and now am feeling fine. I think the movie is hilarious, despite what the detractors say.

Oh and Kristen Bell as a brunette is quite sexy but her as a blonde is infinitely better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                        Was sick as **** earlier today, watched Observe and Report, was reminded how much I enjoy it, and now am feeling fine. I think the movie is hilarious, despite what the detractors say.

Oh and Kristen Bell as a brunette is quite sexy but her as a blonde is infinitely better.
                        Bell is in Observe and Report?! I have to get on that. Bell I mean.

Comment

• Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                          Bell is in Observe and Report?! I have to get on that. Bell I mean.
                          I was just responding to two separate posts. If Bell were in Observe and Report it may be my all time favorite movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
                            I just saw Fanboys. Pretty good. Kristen Bell is crazy bomb but I think she looks even better as a brunette.
                            Fanboys is terribly disappointing.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Am watching Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind again. Such a fantastic movie but I still like Synecdoche, New York blows it out of the water. Charlie Kaufman really is one of the brightest minds of this generation, I can't wait to see what he does next (I read somewhere TV is a possibility).

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                                Am watching Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind again. Such a fantastic movie but I still like Synecdoche, New York blows it out of the water. Charlie Kaufman really is one of the brightest minds of this generation, I can't wait to see what he does next (I read somewhere TV is a possibility).
                                Go be sick elsewhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information