Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh. Lame. (10)

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
      Oh. Lame. (10)
      people think i look native american though, if that means anything.

Comment

• How can you not like Kal Penn?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
          Its evident that the QTC (Quirky Teen Drama) has gone to Hollywood's head since Juno. While indie QTCs such as Rushmore, Ghost World, History Boys, and Rocket Science were quality movies who did fairly well, Juno was finally the spark. Perhaps it's the change in the average viewer or just the ubiquitous buzz everywhere that helped Juno and the QTC get to it's level.

Look for the next QTC, Charlie Bartlett in theatres Friday, starring Anton Yelchin
          ya i would agree with that. juno was good. id give it a 7/10. but best picture? cmon? what about american gangster? 3:10 yuma? i believe those deserved a nom a lil more. the characters were very 1 dimensional and some of the dialogue was just unrealistic, would never be said in real life. People these days are just infatuated with quirky teen comedies as you said. i thought in juno the actors and director and gave the movie what it was but it was nothing special- not as good as rushmore. Michael Clayton deserves best original screenplay for the screen

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

• Michael Clayton does not deserve best original screenplay. It was such a letdown.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
              Michael Clayton does not deserve best original screenplay. It was such a letdown.
              there are some pretty good movies available for DVD today....I will be going to the movie store later to pick up In the Valley of Ellah, Clayton, Margot at the Wedding, and Chaos...

Comment

• I just watched half of Margot last night. Jack Black is better then ever. The only thing that annoys me about the movie is the fact that I couldn't tell if Margot's kid was a boy or girl for the first 30 minutes of the movie until they call it he.

Comment

I just watched half of Margot last night. Jack Black is better then ever. The only thing that annoys me about the movie is the fact that I couldn't tell if Margot's kid was a boy or girl for the first 30 minutes of the movie until they call it he.
                  haha...yea, I've heard really good things about it...

Comment

• Besides the odd choice of having a transexual in the movie, it has been a good so far.

Comment

• I like Jack Black in the serious roles...or somewhat serious roles...

I thought he owned King Kong...

Comment

• It is a sort of serious role but he managed to make me laugh out loud a few times at 2 in the morning.

Comment

• High Infidelity and King Kong really showed the range of his acting...I actually think he should of got some sort of nomination for his role in Kong

Comment

• He was very good in King Kong but noting beats him in High Fidelity

Comment

He was very good in King Kong but noting beats him in High Fidelity
                              yea, he's one of the actors I wish he had more serious roles...

he was also good in the Holiday....

him, Sandler, Will Smith and Will Ferrel are actors who I wish would do more serious acting...

Comment

• So ya i finally saw Cloverfield.... is it possible to have an hour long movie and not know anymore than you did at the begginging once its over?

WFT!?!?!?!

Was enjoyable i thought though

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information