Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
    Me and my friend went to the movies, he wanted to watch Jumper i wanted to watch Be Kind Rewind, we settled on Vantage Point. It was a good action suspense, twisted, movie i liked it
    so you went on a man date?

Comment

• Originally posted by DChess View Post
      It's guy love. Got something against it? =D

Originally posted by Halsey
      I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

your just jealous you weren't invited

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL4L4Uv5rf0

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
          Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Just finished Eastern Promises, not as good as I hoped for, obviously it needs a sequel because the ending left a lot to be answered, and it was completely unnecessary to have Viggo's junk flopping around during that one fight scene

Now I'm going to watch Michael Clayton

Comment

• Leaked trailer for Pineapple Express! Not as hilarious as the Superbad trailer, but I still can't wait for it to come out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLfSLyojje0

Comment

• Everyone I talk to thinks it looks great but, I didnt laugh once during the trailer. I'm not looking forward to it.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

Comment

• Seth Rogan is gold though...

Comment

• Just watched Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade. Sean Connery is money. =D

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                      Everyone I talk to thinks it looks great but, I didnt laugh once during the trailer. I'm not looking forward to it.
                      I haven't seen a Rogen/Goldberg/Apatow movie I haven't liked yet, so I'm more than looking forward to it.

Comment

• I've still yet to see anything from anyone about why ttwb is as good as anyone else said....i would be bold as to say it was the worst movie it'd seen all year...just curious to see why some people liked it...and why our differences are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                          I haven't seen a Rogen/Goldberg/Apatow movie I haven't liked yet, so I'm more than looking forward to it.
                          I kind of have the feeling that is what a lot of people are banking on....but, the trailer wasnt really funny, imo.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by thule View Post
                            I've still yet to see anything from anyone about why ttwb is as good as anyone else said....i would be bold as to say it was the worst movie it'd seen all year...just curious to see why some people liked it...and why our differences are.
                            I felt like the movie's strengths were obvious.

Great acting by Daniel Day-Lewis and other supporting roles. Some of the best cinematography you will ever see with great art work. New and innovative script that I felt was very unconventional. Amazing Score, simple amazing.

What did you not like about it is a better question?

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                              I think Shawshank should have beaten both Forrest Fump and Pulp Fiction.
                              QFT, on my list it goes Shawnshank>Forrest Gump>Pulp Fiction.
                              Saving Private Ryan losing was probably the biggest snub.
                              Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
                              Waaaaaaaaah!!! It was totally cooler when I was the only one who made a truth thread. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! I thought that when I "retired" people would honor me by never making truth threads. WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !!!!
                              Originally posted by Lions WMD
                              It's called Auto Fellatio!

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                                I felt like the movie's strengths were obvious.

Great acting by Daniel Day-Lewis and other supporting roles. Some of the best cinematography you will ever see with great art work. New and innovative script that I felt was very unconventional. Amazing Score, simple amazing.

What did you not like about it is a better question?
                                DDL did act his part good...had no problem with that...but wasn't exactly groundbreaking imo..

best cinematography....i mean showing mountains wasn't that great...with really loud music...i understood the point...but wasn't anything to improve the movie imo.

What was new and innovative? Storyline?

I guess i was expecting something more than what it was....DDL selling oil to a city....the city thriving....something happening to cause a changed life experience...changing you for the worst...then turning into a drunk when your older...don't get it...not to mention the kid church pastor...I guess I just didn't like the overall plot....

Add in the fact that the movie was over 2 hours long....i found myself bored looking...and expecting more.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information