Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
    You should do it on "Godzilla".
    How is Godzilla historically inaccurate? I thought that all really happened.......................

Originally posted by Jakey
    WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

• Anyone see the Nines? How is it?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

• Hey, I was thinking about picking up Apoctolypto from Blockbuster. Is it good?
        Virginia Tech.
        ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
          Hey, I was thinking about picking up Apoctolypto from Blockbuster. Is it good?
          its very visually impressive. mel gibson may be a psycho, anti semite but he knows how to make movies.

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
            Anyone see the Nines? How is it?
            i loved it...one of the better acting performances i have seen in a long while. Reynolds is a star...and plus, the storyline is rreally great, if you are into that kind of thing...its a great film, i thought it was very undermarketed and it was one of the better movies i saw last year.
            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
            The APS is strong in this one.
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
              Just watched Pan's Labyrinth for this first time and I've got to say that i absolutely loved it.
              Great movie. The one thing that I took from it though was that fascists have superhuman strength and tolerance for pain.

Comment

• I saw Chaos Theory and I rather enjoyed it. Good rental movie to say the least.

Originally posted by Halsey
                I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by badgerbacker View Post
                  Great movie. The one thing that I took from it though was that fascists have superhuman strength and tolerance for pain.
                  I know right...lol

but Pan's Labyrinth was an excellent movie...I should own it but don't, and I don't know why...definitely a top 250 movie...

Comment

• I Am Legend is a sick ass movie. Will Smith has gotten biggg since his days of Fresh Prince.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                      I Am Legend is a sick ass movie. Will Smith has gotten biggg since his days of Fresh Prince.
                      Did you like the whole movie or just the first half?

Comment

• i watched I Am Legend again today...both endings. The alternate ending is sitll much better, but i sitll think that the CGI ruined the entire movie. I guess since im a huge fan of the novel, that kind of ruined it too. The ending was moajorely skewed IMO. forgive anywa spe;;ing mistakes, im uver drunk.
                        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                          i watched I Am Legend again today...both endings. The alternate ending is sitll much better, but i sitll think that the CGI ruined the entire movie. I guess since im a huge fan of the novel, that kind of ruined it too. The ending was moajorely skewed IMO. forgive anywa spe;;ing mistakes, im uver drunk.
                          You know I don't speak Spanish.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
                            You know I don't speak Spanish.
                            im in milwakee....ugh beer is amasinga, yet i feel oddly invcaspaacireated right now...hahaha well anyways, im wathcing bruce almight right now, and it is majotly sucking...jim carrey was best as ace ventura

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                              im in milwakee....ugh beer is amasinga, yet i feel oddly invcaspaacireated right now...hahaha well anyways, im wathcing bruce almight right now, and it is majotly sucking...jim carrey was best as ace ventura
                              You sir have just created the word that is going to take spelling B's across the country by storm. Kudos and + rep.

Comment

• ugh it was the tall boys...after 12 of them, i am not in good shape...damn beer lol. i should stop posting aound here, but its msitm morajotnly fun. btw, bruce almiguthy sucks alot lol. WTF is wrong with jim carreu in that movie. oh, and i watched troy today, brad ptt poons so manty people in tha tmovie as achilles. Good flickm, i throughly enjoted it,.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information