No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• at least Reynolds is somewhat of a double threat...he can act, and he's somewhat funny...

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston View Post
      And then, what, have a tea party with all your dollies?
      action figures! they are called action figures, not dolls!
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
        at least Reynolds is somewhat of a double threat...he can act, and he's somewhat funny...
        Triple threat ish. You forgot eye candy. :)

Originally posted by bsaza2358
        For all the entertainment I have offered, she'd better be getting me some fellatio and a cup of coffee...

Comment

• double threat to me....triple threat to you...win win

Comment

• fair enough amigo!!!

For all the entertainment I have offered, she'd better be getting me some fellatio and a cup of coffee...

Comment

• Originally posted by steelersgirl5 View Post
              fair enough amigo!!!
              High Five!

Comment

• Enough with your circle jerk in my movie thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                  Enough with your circle jerk in my movie thread.
                  Well, they locked our Dating Advice threads and shiv...so we have to talk somewhere! ;)

Just kidding.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                    Enough with your circle jerk in my movie thread.
                    well when a guy and girl get together...it can't be a circle jerk...regular jerk, maybe...circle, definitely not...

and you bring back my Dating Advice Thread and you can have your movie thread back...

just kidding...advice has no place in movies

Comment

• How about you stop turning every thread into a glorified random discussion thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                        How about you stop turning every thread into a glorified random discussion thread.
                        whoa...ok big guy....

Ryan Reynolds was brought up...we discussed Ryan Reynolds...

I high fived Steelersgirl....Ryan Reynolds=Actor=Movie Discussion Thread

unless there is a Ryan Reynolds thread I don't see what the big deal is...

p.s. read the white text of my last post...

Comment

• To change the subject...

I always have to get popcorn when I go to a theater. Anyone else in the same boat as me?

Originally posted by Halsey
                          I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• I that way with Diet Coke...not necessarily popcorn, but I always have to have a drink...

Comment

• Pre-air Torrents have made me super lazy. I didn't even get out to the theaters to see There Will Be Blood. However, a few blocks from my house lies the Red Vic theatre, which is possibly the best independent theater I've ever been to.

Notice the date for the Big Lebowski? There's even a 4:20 PM showing.

Comment

• so is everyone going to get high in the theatres?

There is an independent movie theatre here where I live but they never have anything good and they only have like 3 theatres...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information