Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by wingboy2999 View Post
    I'll tell you the end.... THE APES WERE PEOPLE AND IT WAS THE PLANET EARTH!!!!
    **** you man...thats ruined it now! ;)

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Jakey View Post
      **** you man...thats ruined it now! ;)
      Actually they were ALL DEAD!!!

      This is how Jag and I got into it when I first came back, haha. I got infracted because I called him an idiot because he believed me.


      Sweet Living

      I remember 9/24/08

      Comment


      • Originally posted by wingboy2999 View Post
        Actually they were ALL DEAD!!!

        This is how Jag and I got into it when I first came back, haha. I got infracted because I called him an idiot because he believed me.
        You should get infracted...thats ruined it for sure now! ;)

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Jakey View Post
          You should get infracted...thats ruined it for sure now! ;)
          Well, I REALLY hope you don't think I am telling the truth. Jag did. I thought he sucked.


          Sweet Living

          I remember 9/24/08

          Comment


          • ^ No, hence the little winkies at the end of my posts! :D


            Yeah i just said winkies!!!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Jakey View Post
              ^ No, hence the little winkies at the end of my posts! :D


              Yeah i just said winkies!!!
              That's what she said.


              Sweet Living

              I remember 9/24/08

              Comment


              • ^ Well, no i know you are not that lame! :)

                And i am not that gulable!

                Comment


                • I thought it was funny but the most incredible ending ever? Ehhhhhhhhh. And what the hell? Explain something damn it.


                  Sweet Living

                  I remember 9/24/08

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by wingboy2999 View Post
                    Well, I REALLY hope you don't think I am telling the truth. Jag did. I thought he sucked.
                    now you want to have my baby...irony?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by wingboy2999 View Post
                      I thought it was funny but the most incredible ending ever? Ehhhhhhhhh. And what the hell? Explain something damn it.
                      explain what?....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                        explain what?....
                        Well, I guess they did explain what the bugs were.... They came from...



                        Sweet Living

                        I remember 9/24/08

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by wingboy2999 View Post
                          Well, I guess they did explain what the bugs were.... They came from...

                          The Giant Brain bug came from Iraq...terrorist attack, trojan horse style...

                          Comment


                          • Starship Troopers???

                            Planet of the Apes???

                            Comment


                            • SPOILER FOR THE MIST

                              The Bug things were from an alternate dimension. I guess they were doing some testing on how to access this other dimension and the thing got stuck open and crazy ass bugs started pouring out. Because of sheer numbers the army is able to close the hole to the other dimension in the end and contain the bugs.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                                SPOILER FOR THE MIST

                                The Bug things were from an alternate dimension. I guess they were doing some testing on how to access this other dimension and the thing got stuck open and crazy ass bugs started pouring out. Because of sheer numbers the army is able to close the hole to the other dimension in the end and contain the bugs.
                                Spoiler:

                                The entire movie was the video game Half-Life.


                                Originally posted by Halsey
                                I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information