Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
    if you remember correctly, Ryan Gosling was Young Hercules at one time....

what I'm trying to say that just because Lebeouf has never had any roles like this one doesn't mean he would be bad in that said role...
    Guess I'll have to see how Shia does in his role in this IJ.

^A Bonekrusher production^
    Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
      i am sad that my film is not more popular in the film festival...:(

but anyways, any indy film starring labouef is an bvious effort by teh studio and subsequent team to jsut make money, and not preserve the reputation of a former grreat film franchise...it still is, but i cant condone the making of the 4th and 5th movies
      my movie isn't doing so well either...it's ok though...

I will make a killing with the DVD release!

Comment

• Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
        Shia Labeouf though? Not discounting his acting skillz but just couldn't see him being in a role like that.
        He is becoming a very good actor.....probably one of the best young actors out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
          He is becoming a very good actor.....probably one of the best young actors out there.
          psssstttt....

make sure you include Ben Foster's name when you use the word's "very good actor"....they are watching you....

Comment

• Shia Lebeuf is better than Ben Foster. There, I did it.
            Virginia Tech.
            ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
              Yeah, but he doesn't have that Indiana Jones like adventurer look to him. He still looks like a high school kid.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

psssstttt....

make sure you include Ben Foster's name when you use the word's "very good actor"....they are watching you....
                I thought he was good in Alpha Dog. An Underrated movie in my opinion. Have yet to see really any other movie he has been in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston View Post
                  Yeah, but he doesn't have that Indiana Jones like adventurer look to him. He still looks like a high school kid.
                  It's hard to say, I mean I remember reading something where people thought Michael Keaton was going to be a terrible Batman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston View Post
                    we're stereo typing Indiana Jones....it's almost comical...

but really...I think he will be the best part of this new movie...

Comment

• Bama, I am sorry but Ben Foster is better then Shia in every way. Name me one role that Shia has done that is better then roles Ben Foster has done. Just name me one.

Comment

Not really. I just don't think Shia could pull off that type of role, that's all. I'm not saying he's a bad actor...

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• I just got neg repped for kidding. My seventh bar is gone1!!! I don't even like LeBeuf.
                          Virginia Tech.

Comment

lol, thats the sad part :P
                            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                            The APS is strong in this one.
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
                              I just got neg repped for kidding. My seventh bar is gone1!!! I don't even like LeBeuf.
                              dont **** around when it comes to Ben Foster

Lesson for next time

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Boo. I'm now anti Ben Foster. Permanently.
                                Virginia Tech.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information