Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
    Duuuuuuude!!!!!! When I first saw the trailer I got chills. CHILLS!!! I've never seen a scary movie that's actually frightened me but this one looks so promising.
    the strangers looks like a REALLY freaky movie...remember, its based on true events, and honestly i agree, the trailer scared the **** out of me...when they are sitting on the couch and the woman, man, and kid are all looking at them with their white masks on...freaky as hell
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
      where is this spoiler? it will save me a 9 dollar movie ticket :P
      http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0949731/...&p=1#106740812

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
        what movie is your avatar from
        Looks like Heartbreakers.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
          what movie is your avatar from
          heartbreakers...JLH FTW!
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

the strangers looks like a REALLY freaky movie...remember, its based on true events, and honestly i agree, the trailer scared the **** out of me...when they are sitting on the couch and the woman, man, and kid are all looking at them with their white masks on...freaky as hell
            Creepiest part for me because I totally didn't expect it was when it shows Liv Tyler just kinda looking into space in the kitchen and the guy that looks like scarecrow just walks in the background and sits there staring at her. I felt like screaming, "TURN AROUND ***** HE'S BEHIND YOU!"
            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
            RIP themaninblack

Comment

I just read that it's based on a few events, not one in particular.. It looks great though and not in the mold of Hostel where it's just the gore that's supposed to freak you out.

Comment

• I dont know if it will be good (The Strangers) or anything but, atleast it's rated R. All PG-13 horror movies fail miserably.

Hopefully, it's a lot better than Vacancy.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• The only thing im worried about with the strangers is the ending. From what ive read it sounds kind of dissappointing.
                  Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                  RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                    I just read that it's based on a few events, not one in particular.. It looks great though and not in the mold of Hostel where it's just the gore that's supposed to freak you out.
                    if u read the reviews for it on imdb, apparently its so freaky...it says nothing but good on there.

and i read that spoiler for the happening, if thats really the twist ending, then m night is a FAR worse director then i thought

Comment

• Blame his writing.. I haven't seen any of his movies besides The Sixth Sense, so I can't speak on how good of an actual 'director' he is.. but if people complain about stupid twists and stuff, I say blame his writing.

Comment

• just got back from seeing Indiana Jones and gotta say, pretty darn good.

dont go in with the expectation that its going to just outright top the previous movies because you might be disappointed, idk.

but in its own right, this was a good movie. there was also a nice throwback towards the very beginning that i just loved, lol.

anyway, everyone should go see it, pronto!

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                          I dont know if it will be good (The Strangers) or anything but, atleast it's rated R. All PG-13 horror movies fail miserably.

Hopefully, it's a lot better than Vacancy.
                          I thought Vacancy was a very good SUSPENSE/THRILLER...reminded me a lot of hitchcock....

just my opinion...

on another note....just came back from the Mid-night screening of Indiana Jones IV and I must say...I have mixed feelings about it...

it's a typical Indy film but I feel George Lucas' fanboy attitude for all that is Space related took over mid way through the film....it just kindof got stupid...

and I hate saying that because I love the Jones series but this one had a bunch of action and alot of witty humor and Shia Lebeouf is not as bad as people would make it out to be....

spoiler in WHITE:
                          He is indy's love child

Comment

• some one recommend me a movie, nothing too long though, something thats out on dvd

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                              some one recommend me a movie, nothing too long though, something thats out on dvd
                              National treasure 2 is a good watch

Comment

• Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                                National treasure 2 is a good watch
                                i liked the 1st one, so why not

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information