No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love and Sex is actually a decent movie.

Comment

• Step Brothers Red Band Trailer. Warning Foul Language.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh03rpZvS1c

Comment

• Anyone excited for the movie twilight?

One of my best friends loves the book and she is so excited for this movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
          I've just never had any interest in either of them. I've tried to watch Star Wars but, honestly could not sit through it. For the most part, I dont like fantasy/Sci Fi/Space movies anyway. As for Indy, nothing about it appeals to me, either.

I obviously know everything that happens in all of those damn movies but, have never really been interested in actually watching them all the way through. I doubt I could anyway, Star Wars bored the hell out of me.
          You should at least give Indiana Jones a try. I don't think I've ever met anybody that didn't like Indiana Jones. It basically made the adventure genre.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston View Post
            You should at least give Indiana Jones a try. I don't think I've ever met anybody that didn't like Indiana Jones. It basically made the adventure genre.
            I'd give Raiders of The Lost Ark and The Last Crusade a rent

The other two, not so much

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
              I'd give Raiders of The Lost Ark and The Last Crusade a rent

The other two, not so much
              Meh. If you liked those two, you might as well give Temple of Doom a try, though it's not nearly as good as Last Crusade or Raiders.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Watched The Sting again last night.....that movie is BA.

Comment

• last night I watched MEMENTO, that movie is badass!

Comment

• Originally posted by cdub11 View Post
                    last night I watched MEMENTO, that movie is badass!
                    yes that movie used to be my favorite, until I saw City of God, which bumped it down to #2.

Comment

• wrong thread....sorry

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                        yes that movie used to be my favorite, until I saw City of God, which bumped it down to #2.
                        Ive never heard of City of God, is it new? I will have to check it out

Comment

• Originally posted by cdub11 View Post
                          Ive never heard of City of God, is it new? I will have to check it out
                          It was released in '02. It's Brazilian, which is why you probably haven't heard of it. Definitely worth watching.

Today, I got a good amount of movie watching to catch up on. I'm starting with Ichi The Killer after my summer class.

EDIT: also, the red band trailer for The Happening is crazy http://youtube.com/watch?v=rFU6Qyjb8aA
                          Last edited by Brent; 05-29-2008, 01:03 PM.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• The Happening is such a great movie idea...a movie where everyone SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! commits suicide is fantastic. The image of the guy cutting his wrist in the street or the guy lying down underneath the lawn mower are both very freaky. As well as the girl stabbing herself in the neck. But i read the spoiler for it on the internet, and if that really is the ending for the movie, the m. night messed up again, cause its a terrible ending. but ill probably go see it regardless
                            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                            The APS is strong in this one.
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                              The Happening is such a great movie idea...a movie where everyone SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! commits suicide is fantastic. The image of the guy cutting his wrist in the street or the guy lying down underneath the lawn mower are both very freaky. As well as the girl stabbing herself in the neck. But i read the spoiler for it on the internet, and if that really is the ending for the movie, the m. night messed up again, cause its a terrible ending. but ill probably go see it regardless
                              Well M.Night Shamalalamamamaala can not finish a movie, Village..worst twist everrr...I can only guess how he would mess this up...

Comment

• I think The Happening is going to be terrible based on what I've seen from M. Night lately.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information