No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wait ur a prospective writer for SNL? Congrats man that awesome.

^A Bonekrusher production^
    Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
      As a HUGE SNL fan and prospective writer for the show, that clip frankly offended me
      I hope you aren't implying that Lazy Sunday and or Darrell Hammond isn't funny. Darrell is possibly a top 5 cast member of all time.

Also, just watched The Prestige again and have a few questions.

I put the main part of my questions in white as to not gove away possible spoilers.

Did Alfred have a clone or a brother? Also who was in jail the brother or the clone?

Comment

As a HUGE SNL fan and prospective writer for the show, that clip frankly offended me
        Wait a second.. I'm funnier than you, how come I don't have a job there?!?!

Comment

• gettin ready to watch cocaine cowboys

i've heard good things about it

i love the whole drug/gangster/mafia scene; very interesting to me

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

So when does this become effective? Whenever Ben Foster is the guest host so you can base 90 minutes of him in a halo?........not that there's anything wrong with that.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I saw The Strangers tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hawk View Post
                I saw The Strangers tonight.
                And? I'm getting mixed reviews but little more on the scary side with a pretty bad ending.

Comment

• I buy all my DVD's. Not that I think stealing them is wrong or anything..I just want to build up a kick ass collection.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hwoarang View Post
                    And? I'm getting mixed reviews but little more on the scary side with a pretty bad ending.
                    Definitely scary, I jumped a few times, which for me doesn't happen too often. Ending was a weird surprise to say the least. I really liked though, and I'd pay to see it again.

It says it was based on true events but I've yet to find anything on the net about these "true events" it mentioned.

Comment

Definitely scary, I jumped a few times, which for me doesn't happen too often. Ending was a weird surprise to say the least. I really liked though, and I'd pay to see it again.

It says it was based on true events but I've yet to find anything on the net about these "true events" it mentioned.
                      Its just based on a bunch of serial murders in general, not one particular incident.
                      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• I think they took place in Romania.

Comment

This is from someone I know.

Actually I heard somewhere (I know credible source, huh) that it was kind based on a compilation of true events. Keddie murders, Manson family stuff, and other murders.
                          They took aspects from each and made a movie. It was not based on any one event but loosely on lots of them.

Again, might be BS but that's what I read somewhere.
                          BTW, here's a website about the Keddie Murders.

http://www.cabin28.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Hwoarang View Post
                            This is from someone I know.

BTW, here's a website about the Keddie Murders.

http://www.cabin28.com/
                            Yeah I saw that site. Meh I thought it was one particular event.

Comment

Yeah I saw that site. Meh I thought it was one particular event.
                              It was based on the Keddie Murders but since no one was there to witness it and know the exact way they died i'm sure they had to take things from other murders and exaggerate things.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information