Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
    I hate Bill Maher, so I will not see this film. I don't think there is someone more full of himself on the planet.
    Same here, the way he tries to belittle people with opposing views is annoying as hell and overall it creates a show that is impossible for me to watch.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

• Originally posted by Byrd430 View Post
      Just watched Fool's Gold.

Wasn't as good as a lot of people I've talked to made it out to be, but I guess it's worth the watch.

Movies like this are just too predictable though.
      It was the worst movie of 2007. No way around it.

Coming soon, btw, The Fisch 5: A List of Totally Underappreciated Actors. I think you know who leads off

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post

Coming soon, btw, The Fisch 5: A List of Totally Underappreciated Actors. I think you know who leads off
        Phillip Seymour Hoffman listed five times should lead off, since he owns the screen.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          Phillip Seymour Hoffman listed five times should lead off, since he owns the screen.
          Yup. That's why I can't wait for "Synecdoche, New York", PSH and Charlie Kaufman together. The sickness.

Comment

As PSH is massly underappreciated, The Fisch 5 is reserved for non A-List gems

Comment

• Recently watched

Rec - Spanish horror movie, shot like Cloverfield. Found it to be very entertaining.

In Bruges - Loved it. Brilliant. One of my favorite this year.

Dark Floors - Everything about this movie was amazing, except the story. Best movie monsters I've seen in a while.

Funny Games - Very disturbing. Still not sure how I feel about this film yet.

Anybody see these? Any comments?

Comment

• Loved both In Bruges and Funny Games. Funny Games wasn't as good as the European version but Michael Pitt was brilliant and it most certainly was a different type of thriller, not suited for American audiences, but great indeed

Comment

Loved both In Bruges and Funny Games. Funny Games wasn't as good as the European version but Michael Pitt was brilliant and it most certainly was a different type of thriller, not suited for American audiences, but great indeed
                  Yeah the main complaints I've heard from people about Funny Games is not seeing enough violence. The point is really going over their heads.

Comment

• All this In Bruges praise and I have to wait until I get it from Netflix in a week, argh.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

All this In Bruges praise and I have to wait until I get it from Netflix in a week, argh.
                      http://www.sidereel.com/In_Bruges/_watchlinkviewer/121

just saying.

Comment

if you put ben foster down 5 times, i swear to god Fisch...and this list better have jamie bell on it! IT BETTER HAVE HIM ON IT FISCH! When you post your list, I will post a counter list. one that will not include ben foster 5 times over.
                        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                        The APS is strong in this one.
                        Originally posted by killxswitch
                        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• For the foreign cinema lovers, I've seen tropa de Elite just a couple of weeks ago, great movie, kinda like edison but then good and not the annoying face of justin timberlake al over your screen.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                          - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                          - Corner or Wideout in the first
                          - No reaching
                          - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
                            Same here, the way he tries to belittle people with opposing views is annoying as hell and overall it creates a show that is impossible for me to watch.
                            Kinda like any other politico that has a show or has ever been on television.

Comment

• So I finally saw the Bucket List, and I have to say it wasn't as good as I expected humor wise. I didn't get to see the ending, but my mom ruined it for me via phone conversation....did the ending make the movie? Or just not that good?
                              Last edited by steelersgirl5; 06-19-2008, 03:23 PM.

Originally posted by bsaza2358
                              For all the entertainment I have offered, she'd better be getting me some fellatio and a cup of coffee...

Comment

• Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
                                Has anyone seen the directors cut of Kingdom of Heaven? Its supposed to be really good. Dunno whether to invest 3+ hours into it.
                                The director's cut is more amazing than the regular version.

I'm going to see The Incredible Hulk tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to it.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                                WHO DAT!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information