Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
    I'm watching In Bruges right now, this is the most bad ass ******* movie I have seen in awhile, who knew Colin Farell had it in him.

If you haven't seen it, stop what your doing, and go watch it now.
    Sorry dude, carlin time.

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
      I'm watching In Bruges right now, this is the most bad ass ******* movie I have seen in awhile, who knew Colin Farell had it in him.

If you haven't seen it, stop what your doing, and go watch it now.
      I dled it a few days ago. Is it really that good?

Comment

• So, Get Smart was lame. Although I still <3 Steve Carell.

by BoneKrusher
        <DG> how metal unseen
        <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
          I dled it a few days ago. Is it really that good?
          It really is that good. I watched it a week back and it has become my favorite movie so far this year. It is a really excellent film.

Comment

• I just watched The Happening and The Incredible Hulk on bootleg. Both movies were good. I thought I wouldn't like the Happening but it ended up a decent movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
              I just watched The Happening and The Incredible Hulk on bootleg. Both movies were good. I thought I wouldn't like the Happening but it ended up a decent movie.
              Hulk was awesome and I havent seen The Happening but i have heard it was absolutely dog ****, one of the worst movies of the year. To hear someoen call it decent is the best thing ive heard about it so far.
              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
              The APS is strong in this one.
              Originally posted by killxswitch
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I watched Kung Fu Panda tonight as well and so far enjoy it the most of all 3 movies I watched.

Comment

• Watching Caligula right now and you've gotta love the excess nudity and decapitation device. Cool glimpse the struggle for power in the ancient roman world. Malcolm McDowell in the 70's + lot's of nudity always seemed to work out well.

Comment

• I've been singing In Bruges' praises since I saw it in theatre in February. Truly a fantastic film, I think it could've contended if it came out late 07

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Kevin, I thought The Happening was decent too. The deaths could have been more violent and graphic but I like it. We are in the minority.

Comment

• Just watched In Bruges and it's easily the best movie i've seen this year.

Comment

• Why does it take me so long to see the movies that I want to see?
                          It's out on DVD tomorrow, right?

Comment

• Maybe it's just me but the first 20-30 minutes of In Bruges was boring and I stopped watching to find something better to do

Comment

• After watching the trailer and poster for In Bruges, I told myself I would watch it, but I havent gotten around to it. I should really do so. I just ripped Being John Malkovich and Rushmore to my computer. I need to get to watching those movies. And then Sunset Boulevard.

I want to watch Definitely Maybe. It has hot girls.

So I have been reading up on the comics for Batman by various authors (just finished The Dark Knight Returns by Frank Miller) and holy **** its dark. After reading it, I dont know if Batman Begins does justice to its darkness. All the previous Batman movies are a complete joke and it is obvious that Burton didn't read the comics. The one with Michael Keaton is good though. I liked it.

Check out this video where Kevin Smith talks **** about Tim Burton. Kevin Smith is hilarious.
                              Last edited by d34ng3l021; 06-24-2008, 02:02 PM.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• I just "got" Snatch. Going to watch it after I finish Dexter Season 2. On Episode 8.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information