Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
    I dislike Ben Foster.
    bye bye rep...im not gunna neg rep you, because while I dont dislike him I think hes very talented, but Fisch/Gonzo's man love for him both concerns and scares me.
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I know. I actually don't dislike him. He is okay.

I just did it because they respond with funny reactions.
      Virginia Tech.
      ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
        Anyone seen the movie Teeth, I heard it was at the Toronto Film Festival
        it's just okay, but the shock factor and absurdity of the whole movie makes it worth seeing.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Gatz View Post
          Get Smart was awesome.

Also Dark Knight's Trailer looks freaking amazing.
          You're one of the first people I've heard say Get Smart was good.

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
            You're one of the first people I've heard say Get Smart was good.
            I also liked Get Smart, though not as much as the TV Show.

I'm really excited for Wall-E. It's getting some absolutely fantastic reviews so far, and 98% on Rotten Tomatoes as I'm posting.

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
            Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.

Comment

• Originally posted by S4L View Post
              I also liked Get Smart, though not as much as the TV Show.

I'm really excited for Wall-E. It's getting some absolutely fantastic reviews so far, and 98% on Rotten Tomatoes as I'm posting.
              Eh, I'm getting sick of all the previews I'm seeing of Wall-E.

Comment

• I need to watch In Bruges really badly.

I think my friends and I are gonna go to Wanted and Wall E tomorrow morning. Should be fun. Wall E with a 98 percent on Tomato meter is great. Seems as if Pixar and Disney can do no wrong together.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• has anyone seen be kind rewind?

Comment

• Originally posted by cdub11 View Post
                    has anyone seen be kind rewind?
                    it was decent, some funny moments, nothin better than an average rental

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                    12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

• Just got done watching Wall-E, and it was a masterpiece. Everyone definitely has to go watch it, the best movie of the year so far and one of my favorite movies of all-time.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by HChu View Post
                        Just got done watching Wall-E, and it was a masterpiece. Everyone definitely has to go watch it, the best movie of the year so far and one of my favorite movies of all-time.
                        It was seriously that good? i mean ive heard nothing but excellent reviews for it, but i didnt expect any Pixar movie to be incredible you know? Hmm this is interesting, this might be the first Pixar movie i pay to see in theatres.
                        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                        The APS is strong in this one.
                        Originally posted by killxswitch
                        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by HChu View Post
                          Just got done watching Wall-E, and it was a masterpiece. Everyone definitely has to go watch it, the best movie of the year so far and one of my favorite movies of all-time.
                          I am with HChu here. I don't mean to hype it up, but my favorite Pixar films and I feel like it is a disservice to this movie that they can't even be nominated for a Best Picture Oscar.

Originally posted by Halsey
                          I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• I watched Lars and the Real Girl last night. Pretty good movie, I would say.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• I just got back from seeing The Hulk. Pretty good. I think the ending left the door open for another.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
                                I just got back from seeing The Hulk. Pretty good. I think the ending left the door open for another.
                                Possibly but it's more to set up the avengers movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information