Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
    They should ask for their money back. =P
    They probably shouldIf they had claimed Mongol won I probably would have believed them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Duster View Post
      Can anybody else not wait for the sequel to Wall Street?

It's called 'Money Doesn't Sleep' and is about Gekko after he's released from prison where he enters the hedge fund world...
      I tried looking for it on imdb but it's not there.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
        I have been singing its praise since i first saw it a few years ago. RDJ is my idol, and I honestly feel KKBB is his best performance barring Iron Man. Or Zodiac. Well, **** it hes great in everything. But anyways, KKBB is absolutely hilarious. I like the fact that it doesnt take itself seriously and lets its big stars like RDJ and Val Kilmer have alot of fun with the idea. I felt the comic chemistry between the two was great, and add in the amazingly gorgeous and surprisingly talented Michelle Monaghan, and you have a great flick. Everyone Watch!
        We mean it. You probably have not heard of the movie...it did absolutely ****** in the Box Office, earning 4 million dollars.

Its easily one of my favorite movies to watch and it is HILARIOUS. I actually thought Robert Downey Jr. was better in KKBB than he was in Iron Man.

Man. I wish they could make a sequel, just so I could see all these characters again.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
          Anymore details about this? the title alone has me interested, if it's about what it should be about.
          It's a detailed portrayal of the early portion of Genghis Khan's life, basically up until the point where he united the Mongols and started moving into China (starting with the Tangut Empire). The battle scenes are honestly brutal and pretty damn realistic, and although I haven't studied Genghis Khan in years, a lot of the more detailed stuff rang true with what I do remember.

Comment

• Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
            Man. I wish they could make a sequel, just so I could see all these characters again.
            It was based on an older book, so dont count on it. But, about KKBB, definitely one of my favorite movies of all time, way funnier than the kind of crap that Will Ferrell has been doing the past few years.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Any Donnie Darko fans in the house?

I'm interested to see how S. Darko works out...I hope they don't **** it up...

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
              Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by adschofield View Post
                Any Donnie Darko fans in the house?

sarf put Donnie Darko #6 in the movie listing.

Originally posted by Halsey
                I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• I had Donnie Darko top 15.

Comment

• I thought it was ok, but a little too out there for me.

Originally posted by Halsey
                    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                      It was based on an older book, so dont count on it. But, about KKBB, definitely one of my favorite movies of all time, way funnier than the kind of crap that Will Ferrell has been doing the past few years.

Hooray! another KKBB fan! we must gather them all together and realize its greatness. I really dont understand why it flopped at the BO though, it really was one of the funnier movies in the past few years.

Originally posted by adschofield View Post
                      Any Donnie Darko fans in the house?

Donnie Darko was in my Top 15, however Donnie Darko 2 does not have Donnie in it and is not even involving Richard Kelly. Needless to say, they have already messed it up
                      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                      The APS is strong in this one.
                      Originally posted by killxswitch
                      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I'm a Donnie Darko fan as well. I was actually watching it yesterday w/ one of my buddies who hadnt seen it yet.

I've said it before but, it's freaking awesome that Seth Rogen is in that movie. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                          I'm a Donnie Darko fan as well. I was actually watching it yesterday w/ one of my buddies who hadnt seen it yet.

I've said it before but, it's freaking awesome that Seth Rogen is in that movie. haha.
                          i laugh everytime i watch it and see him :P
                          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                          The APS is strong in this one.
                          Originally posted by killxswitch
                          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                            I'm a Donnie Darko fan as well. I was actually watching it yesterday w/ one of my buddies who hadnt seen it yet.

Just saw Seth Rogan in I Heart Huckabees and as always he gave me a laugh.
                            Originally posted by STARHEATHER
                            the only hot actreeses are adult
                            Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                            players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
                            Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

• Well one of the reasons it did terrible in the BO was because of its crap trailer. Friends and I were fiddling around with the extra features on the DVD, and one was its trailer. It was so dumb and confusing. Sigh.

WATCH KISS KISS BANG BANG.

I am watching The Man Who Wasnt There. Ill tell you guys how it is.

EDIT: As for Donnie Darko, it was pretty amazing. I had it in my top15. Very good movie, great music, and great discussion with friends. Loved that movie. As for S. Darko, it looks ******* ********. Not even the same director. I dont even know if it has the same crew otherwise.
                              Last edited by d34ng3l021; 07-03-2008, 02:53 AM.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• I would say Philip Seymour Hoffman is the best actor of the last decade. Daniel Day is another great choice, but his entire catalog is about the size of most actors' sample sizes. I did not enjoy Gangs of New York and he didn't impress me in it. However, he was great in Ballad of Jack and Rose. If you go back about 20 odd years his performance in My Beautiful Laundrette becomes noteworthy. Depp is decent but a little too caricatural for my taste. His roles don't seem dynamic to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information