Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
    I have great news....
    In the new movie, Disaster Movie, Kim Kardashian will wrestle Carmen Electra :D :D
    I will neg rep you if you see that movie. (I would say punch, but that involves a lot of travel, money and effort).

Originally posted by Halsey
    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Rep Rape is better

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
        I will neg rep you if you see that movie. (I would say punch, but that involves a lot of travel, money and effort).

lol, I have to say that I do not plan on seeing that movie, as it looks horrible. I just think that scene will be OK.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
        my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

lol, I have to say that I do not plan on seeing that movie, as it looks horrible. I just think that scene will be OK.
          The sad thing is that those movies still sell tickets. It's just disgusting to see that aside from their butchering of anything remotely resembling a film, and all their written demolishing by critics everywhere, there is STILL idiots out there that like crap like that. I hope theaters everywhere skip this movie from being picked up, just out of respect to other movies out there that are much more deserving of being advertised and shown.

Comment

I have great news....
            In the new movie, Disaster Movie, Kim Kardashian will wrestle Carmen Electra :D :D
            On the flip side, if Epic movie was any indication, Kim Kardashian wrestling Carmen Electra will be the only watchable scene in the movie, and will last 15-20 seconds.

Comment

• The last two nights I have watched The Bank Job and In Bruges in that order. Both were pretty amazing movies with the latter being the best of the two by a long shot. The Bank Job was pretty darn good for what it was though. Totally enjoyed In Bruges.

^A Bonekrusher production^
              Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

I have great news....
                I would ask that you be lobotomized for such actions.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• From: http://www.chud.com/articles/article...COP/Page1.html

Buried in a Hollywood Reporter article about Mary Parent is a stunner of a revelation: among the people who have been in to have meetings about the remake of Robocop is Darren Aronofsky (Russ briefly covered this here). I don't think this is just a throwaway name, either. I think Aronofsky is serious about this.
                  This would make me so overjoyed. I absolutely love Aronofsky's work.

Comment

• Aronofsky almost made a low budget Batman movie with Christian Bale about 8 years ago, so I'll take this with a grain of salt. I'd support it though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                      Aronofsky almost made a low budget Batman movie with Christian Bale about 8 years ago, so I'll take this with a grain of salt. I'd support it though.
                      Apparently, the script for his Batman rendition was passed around in a few circles and was amazing but we'll never know for sure.

Comment

• Aronofsky is one of my personal favourite directors as well. He did an amazing job adapting Requiem and The Fountain was a visually stunning film. He was also in talks to adapt "Watchmen" before Zack Snyder signed onto the project. Hes a great director and I think he could do wonders with a Robocop reboot.
                        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                        The APS is strong in this one.
                        Originally posted by killxswitch
                        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Watched V for Vendetta last night for the first time in a long while. Definitely one of my favorite movies.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                          Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• anyone see the trailer for the new and final terminator?

I grew up watching the Terminator movies, I think they were the first ones my dad ever took us to see in theater when we were pretty young and I love them.

I can't wait, the new terminators are going to look so bad ass.

Comment

• The trailer was pretty bad. Just flashes of lights everywhere.

I am kind of excited for it. I doubt it will be any good, but Christian Bale in a badass role is always a must watch.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by Burns336 View Post
                                anyone see the trailer for the new and final terminator?

I grew up watching the Terminator movies, I think they were the first ones my dad ever took us to see in theater when we were pretty young and I love them.

I can't wait, the new terminators are going to look so bad ass.
                                It is directed by McG. Look him up and you will understand why the movie will be crap.When I was in The Dark Knight and people started applauded the trailer and just had to shake my head and think of how dissapointed they will all be wn they see it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information