Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • This is quite old but some of you may not have seen it, so I present to you..

    The Greatest Fight Scene Ever!

    Comment


    • That's amazing. Probably the funniest unintentional funny thing I have seen in a while.
      Virginia Tech.
      ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

      Next Up: 2012

      Comment


      • I hate my friends. I go to a party and they watch Never Back Down. I hear from like four different people that it's better than Fight Club because there's so much more action. I need new friends badly.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
          I hate my friends. I go to a party and they watch Never Back Down. I hear from like four different people that it's better than Fight Club because there's so much more action. I need new friends badly.
          That's pretty scary..

          Comment


          • Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
            I hate my friends. I go to a party and they watch Never Back Down. I hear from like four different people that it's better than Fight Club because there's so much more action. I need new friends badly.
            I just vomited a little reading that. BTW, very nice sig.

            Also there a very few women in this world that could make me go and watch Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 and I just cannot wrap my head around going to see it with 5 annoying and unattractive girls.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
              I just vomited a little reading that. BTW, very nice sig.

              Also there a very few women in this world that could make me go and watch Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 and I just cannot wrap my head around going to see it with 5 annoying and unattractive girls.
              Maybe they smelled good.

              Comment


              • hmm...I dont really know how to comment on that statement by RoyHall. Im kinda speechless actually. thats horrid.

                On another note, I watched Wedding Crashers today. I cannot reiterate how much i loved that movie. Very very funny stuff. Best comedy in recent memory IMO.
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                Comment


                • Roy, your "friends" should not be allowed to live.

                  ^A Bonekrusher production^
                  #15
                  Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

                  Comment


                  • Taxi Driver special edition and Dr. Strangelove special edition for 20 bucks.

                    <3 best buy sales.

                    "He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
                      I hate my friends. I go to a party and they watch Never Back Down. I hear from like four different people that it's better than Fight Club because there's so much more action. I need new friends badly.
                      Never back down is hilarious. I watched it and didn't hear much of the dialogue because my friends and I were making fun of it so much. Just a movie that you you know is bad, but watch because it is fun to make fun of.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
                        Taxi Driver special edition and Dr. Strangelove special edition for 20 bucks.

                        <3 best buy sales.
                        Dr. Strangelove is no doubt one of the five greatest comedies ever made. Both are favorites of mine and I own both special editions as well. Very nice buy.

                        Comment


                        • June twenty-ninth. I gotta get in shape. Too much sitting has ruined my body. Too much abuse has gone on for too long. From now on there will be 50 pushups each morning, 50 pullups. There will be no more pills, no more bad food, no more destroyers of my body. From now on will be total organization. Every muscle must be tight.

                          Easily a top 10 movie quote for me.


                          Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                          12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

                          Steddy Ambition!
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by ShutDwn View Post
                            Never back down is hilarious. I watched it and didn't hear much of the dialogue because my friends and I were making fun of it so much. Just a movie that you you know is bad, but watch because it is fun to make fun of.
                            Oh how I wish they found the movie funny.

                            But it's fine, I have a couple really good friends who share my tastes in movies and literature. And I have NFLDC!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                              I just vomited a little reading that. BTW, very nice sig.

                              Also there a very few women in this world that could make me go and watch Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 and I just cannot wrap my head around going to see it with 5 annoying and unattractive girls.
                              2 were attractive but unattainable. I just laughed because the girls believed that guys were actually like that. The whole movie didn't make sense. Like a girl would be a ***** to another and say something behind someone's back and then later she'd be like "the only person to diminish their own self diminishment is yourself" or some lame shizzy nizzy like that, which no one understands. I was going in thinking it was going to be the lamest movie I had ever seen...and it was.

                              Comment


                              • kalbears, you really arent helping yourself here man...might just wanna fade out and stop digging yourself deeper and deeper man :D
                                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                                The APS is strong in this one.
                                Originally posted by killxswitch
                                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information