Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
    They could have made Rocky Balboa so much better. Should have brought Mr. T back. Just a random thought...I was watching it earlier today. I've seen it a few times.
    They killed off the best characters in 3 and 4.

Originally posted by Halsey
    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Rocky Balboa is what happens when you let a punch-drunk idiot like Sylvester Stallone write, direct, and star in a movie. Two hours of non-sensical garbage made watchable only by the characters established in the earlier movies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
        They killed off the best characters in 3 and 4.
        Yeah, if by killed off you mean introduced:

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
          Major League is such a bad assssssss movie.
          When Brown pisses on Dorn's contract is priceless.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Has anyone seen Gone Baby Gone? How was it?

I am thinking about going this weekend . . .
            R.I.P. L.E.F.
            "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
              When Brown pisses on Dorn's contract is priceless.
              Want me to drag him outside kick the **** out of em for ya.
              Originally posted by nvot9
              I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
              Indianapolis Colts 13-3
              Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
              Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
              Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• 30 Days of Night was great, must see movie.
                Taking a Knapp.

Comment

• Just got Garden State and Smokin Aces, on a 2 for $10 deal today. But probably won't get a chance to watch them today with so much good sports going on tonight.

Comment

• My most anticipated movie right now is Juno, a new movie from Thank You For Smoking Director Jason Reitman. Screenwriter (and former stripper) Diablo Cody was recognized by Rolling Stone as an up-and-coming director. Michael Cera and Jason Bateman should make this great too.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0467406/

Also look out for The Bucket List (Jack Nicholson, Morgan Freeman) and When The Devil Knows You're Dead (Philip Seymour Hoffman, Ethan Hawke)

Comment

• Im writing a script (mockumentary of sorts) about a mall ****. Look out Hollywood

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                        My most anticipated movie right now is Juno, a new movie from Thank You For Smoking Director Jason Reitman. Screenwriter (and former stripper) Diablo Cody was recognized by Rolling Stone as an up-and-coming director. Michael Cera and Jason Bateman should make this great too.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0467406/

Also look out for The Bucket List (Jack Nicholson, Morgan Freeman) and When The Devil Knows You're Dead (Philip Seymour Hoffman, Ethan Hawke)
                        I've been really pumped for Juno for a while now, but the must see movie of this winter will be, There Will Be Blood.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by HChu View Post
                          I've been really pumped for Juno for a while now, but the must see movie of this winter will be, There Will Be Blood.
                          There Will Be Blood probably will win Best Picture.

Comment

• I saw Michael Clayton on Friday night. It was superb.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Ok I have a 40 dollar gift card to Fry's Electronics. i want to get movies. What should I get? I'm leaning towards one of the James Bond sets because they are 5 movies for 27 dollars.

Vol. 1 is Goldfinger, The World is Not Enough, Diamonds are Forever, The Living Daylights, and The Man With the Golden Gun

Vol 2 is Thunderball, Die Another Day, The Spy Who Loved Me, Liscence to Kill, and A View to Kill

Vol 3 is From Russia With Love, Golden Eye, For Your Eyes Only, On Her Majesty's Secret Service, and Live and let Die

Vol 4 is Dr. No, Moonraker, Octopussy, You Only Live Twice, and Tomorrow Never Dies

Which one would you get?

Comment

• Volume Three. By far the best of the bunch.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information