No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The original one. 2 Disc Special Edition.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....questid=175642

Pretty good deals there on some damn good movies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
      I remember the first time I saw that movie, I didnt enjoy it as much as I was hoping I would.
      Did you not have that as your best movie of all time when Commie did his list?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• XXX 3 confirmed. I can now die a happy man.

Comment

• I just watched Four Brothers on TV. Guilty pleasure movie.

Comment

• I am watching Team America again. I love this film. I remember watching the Ottawa premiere a few days in advance with a bunch of friends. We sang along with the movie and the whole audience had a good time. We also managed to convince someone in charge to give us a couple Team America posters and afterwards they handed out Team America themed condoms. It was a fun night.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
              I just watched Four Brothers on TV. Guilty pleasure movie.

Same over here man.

Good movie

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                Did you not have that as your best movie of all time when Commie did his list?
                Well, he said the first time.. so maybe he watched it a few more times and grew to appreciate it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                  Well, he said the first time.. so maybe he watched it a few more times and grew to appreciate it.
                  I know I have grown to appreciate a few movies over multiple viewings, most of the time because I watched them for the first time young. Apocalypse Now comes to mind but I quite liked the movie the first time, just much moreso on subsequent viewings. Another movie I have grown to appreciate over time is Birth of a Nation. I have not watched it in a few years now so I am pretty excited to see it this Tuesday in my film history class.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                    I know I have grown to appreciate a few movies over multiple viewings, most of the time because I watched them for the first time young. Apocalypse Now comes to mind but I quite liked the movie the first time, just much moreso on subsequent viewings. Another movie I have grown to appreciate over time is Birth of a Nation. I have not watched it in a few years now so I am pretty excited to see it this Tuesday in my film history class.
                    I didnt like Apocalypse Now the first time I watched it. The second time, I thought it was good (not amazing).

Thats all I have to say.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
                      I didnt like Apocalypse Now the first time I watched it. The second time, I thought it was good (not amazing).

Thats all I have to say.
                      It can be a tough movie to watch. One movie I know friends of mine of trouble with is The Deer Hunter. I think it is brilliant but a couple of them strongly disagree.

Comment

• The Deer Hunter is great. A movie I didn't care for on my first viewing is A Clockwork Orange.. I'll give it another shot one of these days.

Comment

• A Clockwork Orange is a great movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                            The Deer Hunter is great. A movie I didn't care for on my first viewing is A Clockwork Orange.. I'll give it another shot one of these days.
                            You better give it another shot. I kneel before the god named Stanley Kubrick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                              It can be a tough movie to watch. One movie I know friends of mine of trouble with is The Deer Hunter. I think it is brilliant but a couple of them strongly disagree.
                              Yeah. Its just really painfully slow for me.

And Clockwork Orange must be given another chance. It is so amazing.

I just ordered Se7en and A Clockwork Orange for 25 bucks on BB. Awesome.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• I cannot ******* stand The Deer Hunter

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                                Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information