Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
    I get to see Choke tomorrow at midnight so **** off all of you!
    **** you Fisch! If the movie theatre here had a midnight showing Id go...Choke was my #2 most anticipapted movie of the year behind TDK, followed closely by The Curious Case of Benjamin Button...I have no doubt Choke is going to be phenominal. I re-read the book not long ago, and while at first I felt it was kind of off the deep end, once I re-read it I realized alot of the genius behind it. I actually like it better then Survivor at this point. and plus...SAM ROCKWELL!

SO excited :)
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Watched Requiem for a Dream, Boogie Nights, & City of God they were all amzing movies, i don't get why people can't see Requiem for a Dream again it was a great movie and I could see it over & over and just amazed on how well done the movie was, I'm a big Paul Thomas Anderson fan, I liked Sydney & Magnolia so I knew Boogie Nights would be a good movie which it was good story and good acting, I enjoy every movie that Phillip Baker Hall is in. City of God, that was amazing movie, one of the best I've seen in a while, it blew me away, it was one of the best movies i've seen ever

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
        Did anyone watch the Michael Moore documentary that he released for free on his website? I think it's called Slacker Uprising.
        I think I heard him mention it when he was on Larry King's show a few weeks back. What's it about again?
        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
        RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Johnny Depp to play the Mad Hatter in Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland movie set to release in 2010

hopefully the movie is more dark and crazy like the game Wonderland game, and nothing like the POS that was the remake of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

sorry if this was already mentioned somewhere

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
            I think I heard him mention it when he was on Larry King's show a few weeks back. What's it about again?
            From what I understand it is the biggest Michael Moore ego trip yet which is pretty crazy. It is about him going around America in 04 and forcing college kids to vote against Bush but really it is just him trying to convince the audience that he is the most important and influencial man in America.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
              From what I understand it is the biggest Michael Moore ego trip yet which is pretty crazy. It is about him going around America in 04 and forcing college kids to vote against Bush but really it is just him trying to convince the audience that he is the most important and influencial man in America.
              Hahahahahaha
              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• I am watching Super High Me right now. It is a very entertaining documentary and more interesting to me than Super Size Me was. Plus I am a Doug Benson fan so it is cool to see him in the Morgan Spurlock/Michael Moore in front of the camera role.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                  **** you Fisch! If the movie theatre here had a midnight showing Id go...Choke was my #2 most anticipapted movie of the year behind TDK, followed closely by The Curious Case of Benjamin Button...I have no doubt Choke is going to be phenominal. I re-read the book not long ago, and while at first I felt it was kind of off the deep end, once I re-read it I realized alot of the genius behind it. I actually like it better then Survivor at this point. and plus...SAM ROCKWELL!

SO excited :)
                  I don't know if I like Choke better than Survivor but they are both pretty amazing. Survivor needs to be made into a movie. If I'm not mistaken they were in the early production stages for it then 9/11 happened so they stopped because of the whole plane hijacking that goes on.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                  Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                    I am watching Super High Me right now. It is a very entertaining documentary and more interesting to me than Super Size Me was. Plus I am a Doug Benson fan so it is cool to see him in the Morgan Spurlock/Michael Moore in front of the camera role.
                    Saw it last Spring during SXSW. I loved it but at SXSW he was a total dick.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                      Johnny Depp to play the Mad Hatter in Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland movie set to release in 2010

hopefully the movie is more dark and crazy like the game Wonderland game, and nothing like the POS that was the remake of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

sorry if this was already mentioned somewhere
                      Considering its a disney movie..... with disney being the company making it, i doubt were going to see too dark of one which upsets me cause i think Burton could do wonders with that story line. Depp also is going to be play The lone rangers side kick in the disney production of gasp... The lone ranger, and Pirates 4 ( kill me now) is in production. Depp fans get your fill.

Originally posted by WMD
                      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                      Originally posted by gpngc
                      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Johnny Depp is tha man.
                        Virginia Tech.
                        ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Everytime i see Micaehl Stahl-David (Cloverfield), I think Sam Rockwell. Sometimes they look exactly alike.

Not the greatest pics but, I def. think they could play brothers in a movie.
                          Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 09-25-2008, 08:08 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

Comment

• I'd rather see Depp play the Mad Hatter in a Batman sequel than Alice in Wonderland. Depp looks like a pedophile anyways.
                            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Ever since Mars Attacks, Tim Burton has been very lack-luster as far as directing goes.

Originally posted by Halsey
                              I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                                Ever since Mars Attacks, Tim Burton has been very lack-luster as far as directing goes.
                                Uh...Big Fish?

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information