No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just saw Saw IV. It was alright. Better than the 3rd one, about on par with the 2nd one. A surprise ending, but not one that made your jaw drop.

Comment

• Smokin Aces was beyond disappointing. Alica Keys and Common should of not been in the movie.

Comment

• I saw Transformers last night. I liked it; pretty exciting.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Saw 4 was cool all the hardcore saw fans should really like the movie, and I agree it was better than part 3
          Taking a Knapp.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
            Smokin Aces was beyond disappointing. Alica Keys and Common should of not been in the movie.
            I thought it was good. There were some memorable characters

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
              Smokin Aces was beyond disappointing. Alica Keys and Common should of not been in the movie.
              After watching it several times I like it alot. I wasnt to crazy about it after the first time I watched it, but now I really enjoy watching that movie.
              Originally posted by nvot9
              I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
              Indianapolis Colts 13-3
              Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
              Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
              Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
                I just saw Saw IV. It was alright. Better than the 3rd one, about on par with the 2nd one. A surprise ending, but not one that made your jaw drop.
                Only the 1st one had that effect.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxV View Post
                  Only the 1st one had that effect.
                  this is true but saw 4 was really interesting, the more I think about it I like it more than part 2 and 3
                  Taking a Knapp.

Comment

• Originally posted by NIN1984 View Post
                    this is true but saw 4 was really interesting, the more I think about it I like it more than part 2 and 3
                    i think the same way, but i do have one question, u know at the end, how can that guy be at 2 places at once, unless it was showing what happened before, you know? someone fill me in cause it really is kinda confusing lol

Comment

• SAW 4 SPOILERS BELOW

First thing, keep in mind the autopsy happened last. Yes that is actually the very last thing that happens in SAW 4 but its the first thing we see in the movie.

Saw 3 and 4 are going on at the same time "Its a Trap" yeah the trap is on us, the fans. Now everyone thinks Hoffman is the new Jigsaw which he is not, he is just another piece in the real Jigsaws puzzle.

Last edited by NIN1984; 10-28-2007, 10:17 AM.
                      Taking a Knapp.

Comment

• I just saw "13th Warrior" again, AWESOME movie.

Now, "Identity" is on. Another very good movie.

Comment

• American Gangster=Instant Classic best new movie i've seen since The Departed...everyones gotta see it...

Comment

• Originally posted by trkaline View Post
                            American Gangster=Instant Classic best new movie i've seen since The Departed...everyones gotta see it...
                            How'd you see it? I have to watch this movie.

Comment

• I'm watching Old School on TV right now. Not the same. Not the same at all

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                                I'm watching Old School on TV right now. Not the same. Not the same at all
                                thats cause half the movie is either bleeped out or just edited out all together.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information