• Show
Clear All

• Just watched Capote. PSH is the man.

worker bees can leave
    even drones can fly away
    the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Just finished watching "Last Night" per Gonzo's request.

All I can say is wow...was that a mean joke Gonzo....I honestly feel like 100 mins of my life was just snatched away from me. I actually had to stop watching it last night and go to bed because it was so slow....then I reread your post and you talked about the ending...so I finished it up tonight...and have to say the ending was just as slow and drawn out as the rest of the movie.

I know our flavors don't always mesh on the screen..but I usually respect your views and why you have them....but I couldn't give this movie anything higher than a 3 out of 10...and that's definately pushing it.

Comment

• I watched Tropic Thunder last night, and I thought it was decent. It didnt make me laugh the way I thought it would, however I thought it was actually a better overall movie then it was a comedy. RDJ was, as usual, hilarious, and although Ben Stiller disappointed (like most of his recent comedy), surprising performances by guys like Matthew McConaghey and Tom Cruise made the movie much funnier. Overall, bably a 6.5 or 7 out of 10. Not as good a comedy as I expected, but still better than Pineapple Express and Step Brothers, its main comedy competition this summer.

And I just watched Citizen Kane for film studies, and although it isnt the first time I have seen it, it always astounds me. It is even more impressive after wathcing movies before Citizen Kane and after, and seeing the difference and the influence the film had on cinema. Orson Welles is the ****.
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• And another thing, there is a new trailer out for Watchmen, and it has some INCREDIBLE shots...alot more detail on the characters, and some spectacular special effects...For anyone who has read the comic, Snyder has done a very good job taking the original artwork and transforming it to work onscreen. Here is the link:

http://www.slashfilm.com/2008/10/21/...er-scream-200/
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Watched Sexdrive last night and I thought it was hilarious.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• About the Watchmen movie....... The ending isnt the same as the book.

Originally posted by WMD
              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
              Originally posted by gpngc
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• I thought Pineapple Express was fan-*******-tastic..now there might have been something impairing my judgement at the time but I do believe that was the point...

Comment

• Originally posted by thule View Post
                  Just finished watching "Last Night" per Gonzo's request.

All I can say is wow...was that a mean joke Gonzo....I honestly feel like 100 mins of my life was just snatched away from me. I actually had to stop watching it last night and go to bed because it was so slow....then I reread your post and you talked about the ending...so I finished it up tonight...and have to say the ending was just as slow and drawn out as the rest of the movie.

I know our flavors don't always mesh on the screen..but I usually respect your views and why you have them....but I couldn't give this movie anything higher than a 3 out of 10...and that's definately pushing it.
                  Sorry about that. It is for sure a different movie. Reading comments on it before I watched it you are not the only one who hated it. Maybe I was just in the right mood when I watched it but I really did love the movie. To each his own I suppose.

That new Watchmen trailer is orgasmically good. Hopefully the new ending is a good as the original one.
                  Last edited by Dr. Gonzo; 10-22-2008, 02:28 PM.

Comment

• Yeah i read what was different or the first sentence of the article but stopped after that but apparently what i read was a big deal. I havent read the book so im sure ill like the ending, i think ill hold off on reading it till after i watch the movie that way ill get the best of both worlds.

Originally posted by WMD
                    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                    Originally posted by gpngc
                    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                      Yeah i read what was different or the first sentence of the article but stopped after that but apparently what i read was a big deal. I havent read the book so im sure ill like the ending, i think ill hold off on reading it till after i watch the movie that way ill get the best of both worlds.
                      I just hope they don't change the end too much. As long as they don't change the end to a happy Hollywood ending I will be happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                        That new Watchmen trailer is orgasmically good. Hopefully the new ending is a good as the original one.
                        where did you see it

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                          And another thing, there is a new trailer out for Watchmen, and it has some INCREDIBLE shots...alot more detail on the characters, and some spectacular special effects...For anyone who has read the comic, Snyder has done a very good job taking the original artwork and transforming it to work onscreen. Here is the link:

I saw it right here.

Comment

And another thing, there is a new trailer out for Watchmen, and it has some INCREDIBLE shots...alot more detail on the characters, and some spectacular special effects...For anyone who has read the comic, Snyder has done a very good job taking the original artwork and transforming it to work onscreen. Here is the link:

I never really knew anything about Watchmen but this looks pretty amazing.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                            Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

I just had an orgasm.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                                I just had an orgasm.
                                As did I...new footage looks incredible

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information