Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
    Also, 300 really wasn't that amazing. Sorry people, but it was way too over the top.
    I mean yes you are right in that it is a bit worrisome that Zack Synder is directing. That said the cast is brilliant and if they adapt the novel well it is impossible to have plot holes. The only thing that worries me is the changed ending but I mean reviews have been glowing so far so I am pumped.

Comment

• Ill just take this one hahaha. I just watched something on the spirit the other day and somehow that made me think watchmen for some reason. EDIT: and yeah the ending is supposed to be pretty different.

Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
        I mean yes you are right in that it is a bit worrisome that Zack Synder is directing. That said the cast is brilliant and if they adapt the novel well it is impossible to have plot holes. The only thing that worries me is the changed ending but I mean reviews have been glowing so far so I am pumped.
        There is way too much to put into a 2.5 hour movie. It would be a much better miniseries if you asked me.

Originally posted by Halsey
        I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

If Kevin Smith enjoyed the taste of his own urine, would you drink your own piss?
          Oddly enough he does a podcast called Smodcast and one week him and Producer Scott Mosier talk about how there was a man in the states who was arrested for drinking the urine of children. When he was arrested the man said he does it because it keeps him young. If that man who was arrested was Kevin Smith I would likely begin to also drink my own urine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
            Ill just take this one hahaha. I just watched something on the spirit the other day and somehow that made me think watchmen for some reason. EDIT: and yeah the ending is supposed to be pretty different.
            How is that flick supposed to be?

Comment

There is way too much to put into a 2.5 hour movie. It would be a much better miniseries if you asked me.
              Eh, you may be write there. I do have faith that even though it is only two and a half hours it has been done write. I swear I read somewhere that it was pushing 3 hours but I may be wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                Oddly enough he does a podcast called Smodcast and one week him and Producer Scott Mosier talk about how there was a man in the states who was arrested for drinking the urine of children. When he was arrested the man said he does it because it keeps him young. If that man who was arrested was Kevin Smith I would likely begin to also drink my own urine.
                Did Kevin Smith admit he was wrong for filming Jersey Girl?

Comment

• Well depends, very reminiscent of Sin City, the style of shooting, action sequences etc... Im excited for it. I think itll be a pretty decent flick.

Originally posted by WMD
                  Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                  Originally posted by gpngc
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce Banner View Post
                    Looks like a dreadful Sin City rip off to me. The film noir was interesting in Sin City but now it's too much.

Also Samuel L. Jackson kills movies now

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce Banner View Post
                      I have not been hearing good things about it.

Comment

I really hope this is a joke.

Nope, he actually directed it.

****, his track record is tainted!

Comment

• I'm hoping High School Musical 3 ends with a hardcore graphic sex scene on prom night

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                            Well depends, very reminiscent of Sin City, the style of shooting, action sequences etc... Im excited for it. I think itll be a pretty decent flick.
                            Sin City was very great thanks to the actors. Scarlett Johansen will bring down The Spirit a bit.

Comment

He has admitted that he is kind of ashamed about it but he still enjoys it. Call me a giant fanboy but I actually enjoyed Jersey Girl and I first saw it before my man crush/obsession with Kevin Smith began. Kevin Smith is my friend on Facebook so I feel a special bond with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                                I'm hoping High School Musical 3 ends with a hardcore graphic sex scene on prom night
                                You would Kev. Admit it.
                                Last edited by Bruce Banner; 10-23-2008, 12:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information