Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
    ******* double post bastard. To make this post worthwhile I am watching the Clerks cartoon again on youtube and it is glorious. Such an underapreciated show.
    You know, I own them and have yet to open it still. haha. I got the entire series on dvd like two years ago, I believe.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
      You know, I own them and have yet to open it still. haha. I got the entire series on dvd like two years ago, I believe.
      Half of my DVD collection is unopened. It's sad

Comment

You can watch it all in like 2 hours. I've done it multiple times during days where I have nothing better to do.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Yeah, I know what you mean. I have a bunch of unopens...greats like Heavy Weights and D3 the Mighty Ducks. Oh yes. I also have a bunch of movies, that i got months ago and i still havent watched, like American Gangster and every Matrix movie.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

I also picke up the show a couple years back for 10 bucks. When I got around to watching it I was pleasantly suprised. It is damn hilarious and commentaries are brilliant. I would suggest opening it up. It would only take you about 4 hours total to watch all the episodes once and again with commentaries.

Comment

• I have 250 dollars set aside to start buying childrens movies for my son.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                I have 250 dollars set aside to start buying childrens movies for my son.
                I imagine you'll start off by buying him Requiem for a Dream?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                  You can watch it all in like 2 hours. I've done it multiple times during days where I have nothing better to do.
                  Yeah, I gotta get on that eventually. I used to watch that show at like 3 or 4 am when i was really young and couldnt sleep. haha. Twas a young insomniac, sleep is so overrated.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                    I imagine you'll start off by buying him Requiem for a Dream?
                    already own it.

I am going to start with Kung Fu Panda next month.

Right now the only kids movies I have are:

Ice Age
                    Sandlot
                    GI Joe The Movie

Comment

I have 250 dollars set aside to start buying childrens movies for my son.
                      I would buy DVDs of old Nick shows like Pete & Pete, Salute Your Shorts and etc., as those would be both hilarious to you and to a younger kid.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                        I also picke up the show a couple years back for 10 bucks. When I got around to watching it I was pleasantly suprised. It is damn hilarious and commentaries are brilliant. I would suggest opening it up. It would only take you about 4 hours total to watch all the episodes once and again with commentaries.
                        Any commentary with Kevin Smith is hilarious.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                        WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                          I would buy DVDs of old Nick shows like Pete & Pete, Salute Your Shorts and etc., as those would be both hilarious to you and to a younger kid.
                          That would be cool but I want to start with a lot of cartoons and other visually appealing films for him when he's old enough to comprehend movies

Comment

• Sandlot is the **** always used to watch that when i was a kid, another good choice is rookie of the year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rayray52 View Post
                              Sandlot is the **** always used to watch that when i was a kid, another good choice is rookie of the year.
                              Rookie of the Year........Daniel Stern cracks me up in that movie.

Let the big dog eat!!

Comment

That may have had relevance if it was still 2003
                                it worked better in my head. thanks for ruining it.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                                Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information