Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
    I thought Napoleon Dynamite was quite funny.
    Don't be that guy.

Comment

• "You're a Mormon. Compared to you we all have a drinking problem."

Burn After Reading is amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce Banner View Post
        "You're a Mormon. Compared to you we all have a drinking problem."

It was very good. I was worried it'd be disappointing but it was thoroughly enjoyable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce Banner View Post
          "You're a Mormon. Compared to you we all have a drinking problem."

I expected much more from it. It had some really dry funny moments, but overall, there was alot of wasted potential I felt. Definately a good movie and worth watching, but it just had a pedigree that was too steep and it didnt deliver to its fullest potential.

Speaking of John Malkovich, Im wathcing Being John Malkovich right now, and **** do I love Charlie Kaufman's work. I can think of no other writer that I enjoy as much as him.
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
            Speaking of John Malkovich, Im wathcing Being John Malkovich right now, and **** do I love Charlie Kaufman's work. I can think of no other writer that I enjoy as much as him.
            Do you have a link? I was going to watch that last night but couldn't find a link.

Anyways I just finished Everything is Illuminated (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0404030/) and I have to say I genuinely enjoyed that movie. I loved Eugene Hutz and the movie did a good job balancing it's over-arching theme of keeping hold of one's past as it shapes one's future with the amusing culture clash between Hutz and Wood.

Comment

• Originally posted by giantsfan View Post
              Do you have a link? I was going to watch that last night but couldn't find a link.

Anyways I just finished Everything is Illuminated (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0404030/) and I have to say I genuinely enjoyed that movie. I loved Eugene Hutz and the movie did a good job balancing it's over-arching theme of keeping hold of one's past as it shapes one's future with the amusing culture clash between Hutz and Wood.
              Here you go sir: http://www.watch-movies.net/movies/b...ohn_malkovich/

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                Much appreciated.

Comment

• Director Gerald Damiano, a pioneer in the film industry, died on Monday.

R.I.P.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                    Director Gerald Damiano, a pioneer in the film industry, died on Monday.

R.I.P.
                    OMG I loved Splendor In The Ass!

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Being John Malkovich is hilarious, glad I finally got a link to it, thanks again gonzo. Fun overarching philosophical idea to it and lots of moments that had me laughing.

Comment

• Being John Malkovich is hilarious.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Thought this might interest some of you:
                          http://www.variety.com/article/VR111...goryid=13&cs=1

Apparently RDJ has signed on not only for Iron Man 2 but also The Avengers and Iron Man Three.

Favreau will be back for Iron Man 2 as well.

Comment

• Today in WTF?

http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2008/1...ing_the_si.php

Originally posted by WMD
                            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                            Originally posted by gpngc
                            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                              He'll get the itch again. They always do.

Comment

• Lets hope so, great actor.

Originally posted by WMD
                                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                                Originally posted by gpngc
                                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information