No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I mean, if they paid me what they pay him, I'd do crappy ass movies like RV for however many million a pop.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
      Well all those hoping for an ok gears of war movie..... FAIL

http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/artic...50/story.jhtml

Yeah i was hoping.......
      Why would someone want that to be a movie? So Uwe could make another piece of garbage?

Comment

• favorite movie with bro in the title?
        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
          I mean, if they paid me what they pay him, I'd do crappy ass movies like RV for however many million a pop.
          Yeah but I'm pretty sure he's got some money in the bank for emergencies and robin could definately get himself cast in some less horrendous garbage. He was just so good in some of my favorite movies as an early teenager.

Comment

• Originally posted by giantsfan View Post
            Yeah but I'm pretty sure he's got some money in the bank for emergencies and robin could definately get himself cast in some less horrendous garbage. He was just so good in some of my favorite movies as an early teenager.
            You can never have too much money. Once you reach a certain standard of living you want to keep it that way or improve it.

Comment

You can never have too much money. Once you reach a certain standard of living you want to keep it that way or improve it.
              Don't get me wrong, as previously mentioned I too love money, wait you like money too? We should totally hang out, but Robin could sustain his life style and be responsible for something that was artistically satisfying, unless he's only still acting for the paycheck in which case I'm curious what he's spending his creative energy doing.

Comment

• Originally posted by giantsfan View Post
                unless he's only still acting for the paycheck in which case I'm curious what he's spending his creative energy doing.
                I think it's just for the paycheck now and I dont think he's got a whole lot of creativity left because I remember seeing something where he went to all these morning talkshows in NYC and used the same joke on each show, it was sad really.

Comment

I think it's just for the paycheck now and I dont think he's got a whole lot of creativity left because I remember seeing something where he went to all these morning talkshows in NYC and used the same joke on each show, it was sad really.
                  It just seems like he doesn't care anymore, which is a shame. Someone needs to get that man back on blow, he was so much funner back then.

Comment

• Robin Williams has no money. He spent it all feeding his massive drug habit in the 80s and early 90s. Anything he makes now is just paying off debts

Comment

• Well I just watched the worst movie of all time last night........House of 1,000 Corpses. I saw that Rainn Wilson was in it so I figured I would check it out. On a scale of 1-10, I'd probably give it a -2

Comment

• Crash was great... loved every part of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                          Well I just watched the worst movie of all time last night... House of 1,000 Corpses
                          Why would you watch that for any reason? Unless you're getting tail.

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                            Well I just watched the worst movie of all time last night........House of 1,000 Corpses. I saw that Rainn Wilson was in it so I figured I would check it out. On a scale of 1-10, I'd probably give it a -2
                            [sarcasm]But Rob Zombie is a cinema genious!!!!![/sarcasm]

Comment

• Robin Williams will never again match this greatness:

^A Bonekrusher production^
                              Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• I liked that movie...
                                Virginia Tech.
                                ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information