Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
    -$36.85 to my account and I get Godfather I, Godfather II, and Goodfellas.

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!
    Why not go for the Coppola Restoration? Godfather 1, 2, and 3, all visually restored and remastered audio.

Comment

• Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
      I did it. I have to lay off buying movies for a while.
      hahaha i say that after everything i buy.

Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Watched Burn After Reading last night..i wasnt very impressed, i thought Brad Pitt was really good and there was a few memorable scenes overall though it was average at best.

Comment

• Is Rock N Rolla really worth a view? I've been waiting for Guy Ritchie to make a decent movie ever since Snatch.

^A Bonekrusher production^
          Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
            Is Rock N Rolla really worth a view? I've been waiting for Guy Ritchie to make a decent movie ever since Snatch.
            Most definately. Read my little ditty a few posts up on it. I would definately recommend it to anyone who is a fan of ritchie...like I said, even the girl I saw it with really liked it. It had some pretty funny moments, not as much action as Im used to from him, but still good nonetheless. Not his best, but certainly not his worst.
            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
            The APS is strong in this one.
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
              That is why you read before you comment :(
              I ain't got time to read!

Speaking of Wes Anderson though, I watched Rushmore today because it had been a while. Also, I bought The Fountain on Blu-Ray which made the visuals even more epic and awesome.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                Most definately. Read my little ditty a few posts up on it. I would definately recommend it to anyone who is a fan of ritchie...like I said, even the girl I saw it with really liked it. It had some pretty funny moments, not as much action as Im used to from him, but still good nonetheless. Not his best, but certainly not his worst.
                Enough for me, Ill prolly try to find it on the interwebs tonight.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                  I ain't got time to read!

Speaking of Wes Anderson though, I watched Rushmore today because it had been a while. Also, I bought The Fountain on Blu-Ray which made the visuals even more epic and awesome.
                  Rushmore is a great and highly underrated film. Easily one of my favorite Jason Schwartzman movies. Awesome soundtrack as well.

worker bees can leave
                  even drones can fly away
                  the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• God is on The Daily Show tonight. All is well with the world.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• someone recommend me some movies, nothing too long though 1:45 tops

Comment

• I saw Zack and Miri today, I love that **** so much of the movie was funny. Espically the random things like "Black" Friday. And the double dutch something....ahah it was a great movie. except for the random romatic crap that would make the funny parts seem awkward with the romatic ****. But still great movie also the camera man getting frosted like a cake was hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                          someone recommend me some movies, nothing too long though 1:45 tops
                          Freaks. Watch Freaks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                            Freaks. Watch Freaks!
                            OMG, seriously just saw that movie on one of my movie channels last week, and the whole time i wanted to laugh at the funny parts but was too sketched out by the way everyone looked. I was even trying to describe it to a friend the other night because of how odd it was.

Originally posted by WMD
                            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                            Originally posted by gpngc
                            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xonraider View Post
                              How's Quantum Of Solace? Heard everything about it and I might go watch it tommorrow because it comes out tommorrow here in slow-ass Panama.
                              Well, what a bad movie. And on top of being terrible, whenever they said they were in Haiti and it Bolivia, they were in Panama, how lame.

Comment

• Honestly, my expectations for the next Bond film are pretty low. I think it will end up being just a pure action film with little quality dialogue.

Originally posted by Halsey
                                I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information