Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
    The thing is Will Smith would make a better Captain America than Matthew Horribleactoreghy. Captain America seems doomed to be a horrible film and yet I am sure it will make a killing at the box office.
    It better be good because any hope of an Avengers movie rests on its success

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
      It better be good because any hope of an Avengers movie rests on its success
      It will be a horrible film if one of those actors are cast but a smashing success as a money maker. I think the Avengers film will be fine.

Comment

• Speaking of the Avengers film. Which characters do you think they need to include. I think its

Iron Man
        Captain America
        Thor
        Hawkeye
        AntMan
        Vision
        Scarlet Witch

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
          Speaking of the Avengers film. Which characters do you think they need to include. I think its

Iron Man
          Captain America
          Thor
          Hawkeye
          AntMan
          Vision
          Scarlet Witch
          Obviously the first three are in. I think they need to include Antman as Edgar Wright is supposedly making Ant Man with Alan Tudyd which to me would be an epic win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
            Will Smith is ruining cinema.
            I have been saying that since Wild Wild West.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
              I have been saying that since Wild Wild West.
              but the pursuit of happyness was so touching...

Comment

• I swear to god if they cast Will Smith as Captain America, Ill fly somewhere and kill someone. That would be ******* terrible. The perfect choice is obviously Mr. Aaron Eckhart, but I dont think he'd be willing to take on the role at this point. Although another guy I was thinking of was Scott Speedman. He sort of has the look, and I can see him pulling it off.

As far as the Avengers go, aparently it isnt going to have alot of the classic characters. Last I heard, its going to have:

Iron Man
                Thor
                Captain America
                Ant-Man

and I read in an interview they are still unsure about The Hulk. Apparently, he could be the villain in the Avengers movie, a la the Planet Hulk comic arc stuff where the Avengers teamed up on him. This would be super badass, but I dunno.

And has anyone else heard about the deleted scene/bonus stuff going on in the Iron Man/Incredible Hulk DVDs? Apparently, in a deleted scene on the Iron Man DVD, you can see Captain America's shield in the background in Tony's Lab. And in a deleted scene on The Incredible Hulk DVD, Bruce goes to the arctic and tries to kill himself, but when he shoots himself, he hulks out and breaks an iceberg, revealing a frozen cap! I gotta see these scenes at some point lol.
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                  I swear to god if they cast Will Smith as Captain America, Ill fly somewhere and kill someone. That would be ******* terrible. The perfect choice is obviously Mr. Aaron Eckhart, but I dont think he'd be willing to take on the role at this point. Although another guy I was thinking of was Scott Speedman. He sort of has the look, and I can see him pulling it off.

As far as the Avengers go, aparently it isnt going to have alot of the classic characters. Last I heard, its going to have:

Iron Man
                  Thor
                  Captain America
                  Ant-Man

and I read in an interview they are still unsure about The Hulk. Apparently, he could be the villain in the Avengers movie, a la the Planet Hulk comic arc stuff where the Avengers teamed up on him. This would be super badass, but I dunno.

And has anyone else heard about the deleted scene/bonus stuff going on in the Iron Man/Incredible Hulk DVDs? Apparently, in a deleted scene on the Iron Man DVD, you can see Captain America's shield in the background in Tony's Lab. And in a deleted scene on The Incredible Hulk DVD, Bruce goes to the arctic and tries to kill himself, but when he shoots himself, he hulks out and breaks an iceberg, revealing a frozen cap! I gotta see these scenes at some point lol.
                  Why couldn't you have posted this last friday? I was visiting my parents this past weekend and they have both dvds, I spent most of the weekend tripping so would have loved to have sat their watching deleted scenes if I knew there was anything good awaiting me.

Comment

• Originally posted by giantsfan View Post
                    but the pursuit of happyness was so touching...
                    I wanted to slap the hell out of the little boy. I know your in some ****** circumstances, but man-up and stop crying all the damn time.

Comment

I swear to god if they cast Will Smith as Captain America, Ill fly somewhere and kill someone. That would be ******* terrible. The perfect choice is obviously Mr. Aaron Eckhart, but I dont think he'd be willing to take on the role at this point. Although another guy I was thinking of was Scott Speedman. He sort of has the look, and I can see him pulling it off.

Iron Man
                      Thor
                      Captain America
                      Ant-Man

They debunked the whole Cap Shield in Iron Man rumor.

Comment

And in a deleted scene on The Incredible Hulk DVD, Bruce goes to the arctic and tries to kill himself, but when he shoots himself, he hulks out and breaks an iceberg, revealing a frozen cap! I gotta see these scenes at some point lol.
                        If you go back a few pages, I posted the link to the screen shot of that quick moment where you see Captain America under the ice in The Incredible Hulk alternate intro.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                          If you go back a few pages, I posted the link to the screen shot of that quick moment where you see Captain America under the ice in The Incredible Hulk alternate intro.
                          to save the trouble...

Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• That is such *** photoshopping aps
                            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• And look at that, I was poking around, and apparently Thor was found in The Incredible Hulk...in the clouds! here is a pic

Comment

• OK APS that one was kind of dumb

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information