X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1. Monopoly
    2. Battleship
    3. Ouija

(1 = bad; 2 = intolerable; 3 = epic fail)

worker bees can leave
    even drones can fly away
    the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by hobbes2053 View Post
      1. Monopoly
      2. Battleship
      3. Ouija

(1 = bad; 2 = intolerable; 3 = epic fail)
      That list makes complete sense. I think Ouija will be hilariously bad. I just don't think there is any way Michael Bay can put explosions in the movie which is really the only thing he is semi talented at doing as a director and even then explosions are not enough to save his movies from major suckage.

Comment

• Ouija might rival Quarantine for most comedic thriller to be recently released. I would be willing to put money on the fact that Ouija will be filled with unnecessary explosions, simply for the sake of things to blow up.

worker bees can leave
        even drones can fly away
        the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Ouija movie will likely be a ****** horror film about spirits entering the world through the Ouija board

Comment

• Originally posted by hobbes2053 View Post
            Ouija might rival Quarantine for most comedic thriller to be recently released. I would be willing to put money on the fact that Ouija will be filled with unnecessary explosions, simply for the sake of things to blow up.
            Michael Bay just might decide to do a very Ghostbusters esque movie. He could have a team of people who can only communicate with ghosts through the Ouija board. When the ghosts turn hostile the use the Ouija board to find one ghost who can help save the planet. With the help of that ghost they blow a bunch of **** up and manage to save the day just in time.

Comment

• Then as Megan Fox strips naked to save the world, her efforts prove to be late as the Ouija board from hell blows up ending the world as we know it

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                  I will be watching this on Monday, with a Q & A with Darren Aronofsky following the movie.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by HChu View Post
                    I will be watching this on Monday, with a Q & A with Darren Aronofsky following the movie.
                    You're a lucky bastard. Strong emphasis on the word bastard.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post

Then as Megan Fox strips naked to save the world, her efforts prove to be late as the Ouija board from hell blows up ending the world as we know it
                      Id watch that...and I think we all know why :D
                      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                      The APS is strong in this one.
                      Originally posted by killxswitch
                      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by HChu View Post
                        We almost saw it at Toronto, but we didn't, and you're a lucky **** HChu

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                          Id watch that...and I think we all know why :D
                          Despite the unavoidable awfulness this movie will bring.. I'm right there with you APS.

worker bees can leave
                          even drones can fly away
                          the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Awesome news.

http://www.collider.com/entertainmen...id/9816/tcid/1

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                              Yeah I saw that earlier today. I am so excited for more AD.

Holy crap. AD marathons before movie release! Damn that sounds exciting.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                                This made my day. I need more AD in my life.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information