No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So i need some ideas for a movie, anyone want to list their top 3?

Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Memento, American Beauty, Goodfellas, Taxi Driver, LA Confidential, Fight Club, Requiem for a Dream, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Dark City

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
        So i need some ideas for a movie, anyone want to list their top 3?
        Fight Club, Eternal Sunshine, American Beauty, Memento, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, The Royal Tenenbaums all solid bets
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• KISS KISS BANG BANG!

****. I always forget that movie. Scratch out whatever I said. Watch this movie now.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
            and why would you need these ideas lol?
            I dont get to bed until like 2 anymore so i want to watch something. I enjoy alot of the movies you guys talk about so i figured id see what you guys like that i havent seen yet.

Originally posted by WMD
            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• The Basketball Diaries and Prefontaine are two of my favorites

Comment

• Nice, thanks guys ill look around for a few and let you know what i think tomorrow.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• The Nines. Green Street Hooligans. I heart Huckabees. Also a movie in which questions my manhood, The Last Kiss.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                    The Basketball Diaries and Prefontaine are two of my favorites
                    Is that the Donald Sutherland one or the crappy Prefontaine movie?

Comment

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
                      The Nines. Green Street Hooligans. I heart Huckabees. Also a movie in which questions my manhood, The Last Kiss.
                      How is Green Street Hooligans? someone mentioned that to me before but I forgot about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                        How is Green Street Hooligans? someone mentioned that to me before but I forgot about it.
                        Great premise but possibly the worst written movie I've ever seen

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                          It's a favorite of mine. Not great or anything and Elijah Wood makes it less believable but it's a good story and very good if you want to know a little more about football fandom across the pond.

Comment

• Agreeing with the person above, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang is probably my favorite modern cinema movie. So much witty dialogue in that script, it never gets old.

If you want a really good couple movies and dont care about how old they are, some classics to consider are: The Big Sleep, Bringing Up Baby, The Philadelphia Story, North by Northwest, Rope, Vertigo, Lawrence of Arabia... That should suffice.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                              ...North by Northwest, Rope, Vertigo...
                              Rear Window is another classic Hitchcock flick.

worker bees can leave
                              even drones can fly away
                              the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by hobbes2053 View Post
                                Rear Window is another classic Hitchcock flick.
                                True but I assume most people know the ending to that

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information