No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not a fan of Tarantino at all, except when he played that blind deacon in Little Nicky, haha...but, what was the deal w/ the fake trailers?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Finally got around to watching Wall Street.

Good movie. I definitely see where Boiler Room gets a lot of its inspiration. Some good quotes too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
        Speaking of Brits, Guy Richie looks like he's filming a new movie "RocknRolla", starring Gerard Butler(Or Leonidas from 300). He says it will be his return to the crime/mob type movies like Lock, Stock and Snatch. Hopefully it won't disappoint.

Also, Grindhouse. Is it worth having in my collection? The Trailers looked great, but never got around to watching it.
        I don't like Guy Ritchie. He's too try hard. Watching Revolver was like pulling teeth, and I'm a HUGE Ray Liotta fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moses View Post
          Finally got around to watching Wall Street.

Good movie. I definitely see where Boiler Room gets a lot of its inspiration. Some good quotes too.

any film that involves Oliver Stone is a good movie

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
            any film that involves Oliver Stone is a good movie
            I take it you never saw "World Trade Center."

Comment

• if someone finds a place where i can watch two for the money online ill rep them. if you find it, pm me.

Comment

• Can't wait for No Country For Old Men

I love the Coen Bros

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                  Can't wait for No Country For Old Men

I love the Coen Bros
                  Javier Bardem's character is the reason I want to see that movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by DChess View Post
                    if someone finds a place where i can watch two for the money online ill rep them. if you find it, pm me.
                    Why not just download the torrent? Better quality and doesn't take long.

Comment

Why not just download the torrent? Better quality and doesn't take long.
                      i cant at school, firewalls and such

Comment

i cant at school, firewalls and such
                        Oh, good old ResNet. Is there no DC++ at your school?

Comment

Oh, good old ResNet. Is there no DC++ at your school?
                          dunno, i have heard of DC++ but i dont really know how to work it/know what its abt

Comment

dunno, i have heard of DC++ but i dont really know how to work it/know what its abt
                            It's basically the best file sharing program, ever. :D

If you're on a local network (like at school) you can basically download anything instantaneously. At our school, some nerdlinger setup and hosted it. You just needed to get the IP (it was on a Facebook group or something) and then you could search through what everybody was sharing and download it. I downloaded something like 500 GB of movies by the end of the year. :D

Ask some nerds if DC++ is setup and if it is, just get the IP and you're golden.

Comment

• damn, alright, hopefully i can find the ip, thanks

Comment

• Monty Python and the Holy Grail ahhah, i love watching that movie, it gets better everytime i watch it

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information