Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh god i do love my dc ++

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

• Originally posted by Barbecue Bob View Post
      I take it you never saw "World Trade Center."

also never saw Alexander

Comment

• I just rented... Lucky number Slevin, Derailed, Stay, and Kiss, Kiss Bang Bang. $4 not bad.

After I rented those movies...I locked my keys in my car and had to walk 5 miles to my mom's work to get her house keys...then I walked back. 39 degrees outside, hooray for hypothermia.
        Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 11-06-2007, 09:24 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
          I just rented... Lucky number Slevin, Derailed, Stay, and Kiss, Kiss Bang Bang. $4 not bad.

After I rented those movies...I locked my keys in my car and had to walk 5 miles to my mom's work to get her house keys...then I walked back. 39 degrees outside, hooray for hypothermia.
          beats 110 degrees doesnt it?
          and u never pmed me back
          CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
          JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• I see some of you guys are renting movies. This is what I do and I highly recommend it.

1) Get Blockbuster Total Access (DVD's sent to your home)
            2) Download DVD Decrypter, DVD Shrink and Img Tool Burn
            3) Make your own DVD collection, lol

In the end, I get (burned copies for myself) probably 20 DVD's a month for roughly 17 bucks. It works out beautifully. If you want to know how to use those programs, ask me, it's basically a bunch of clicks (really easy).

Comment

• Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
              I see some of you guys are renting movies. This is what I do and I highly recommend it.

1) Get Blockbuster Total Access (DVD's sent to your home)
              2) Download DVD Decrypter, DVD Shrink and Img Tool Burn
              3) Make your own DVD collection, lol

In the end, I get (burned copies for myself) probably 20 DVD's a month for roughly 17 bucks. It works out beautifully. If you want to know how to use those programs, ask me, it's basically a bunch of clicks (really easy).
              This might sound stupid, But I want the cases and all that, when I display my collection on my shelves.

Comment

• Just saw "Saw IV".

It was ok, still left more questions then answers.

They are stretching out the story to make more sequels, which is fine, except they are kind of sacrificing some of the quality of the story just to set up the next movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                  This might sound stupid, But I want the cases and all that, when I display my collection on my shelves.
                  I guess that's cool if cases mean that much to you. I mean if you go your way, 20 DVD's cost what, like $300? So basically a difference of $283 for cases.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                    Im with you I dont burn cds or dvds because I like cases.
                    Originally posted by nvot9
                    I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                    Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                    Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                    Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                    Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                      Im with you I dont burn cds or dvds because I like cases.
                      Do you guys realize how much money you are wasting? Did you also know that you can burn PS2 games?

Comment

• Why not just buy some DVD cases and print covers? Hell, just rip all your DVDs onto a computer and save the hassle of changing discs and having them getting scratched up.

Comment

• i dont care for cases i dl, burn, and add to my non-dvd cover collection i have roughly about 50-60 movies for about 25 bux? buying blank dvds

Comment

I guess that's cool if cases mean that much to you. I mean if you go your way, 20 DVD's cost what, like $300? So basically a difference of $283 for cases.
                            No exactly. DVD's aren't that expensive. Blockbuster got the 4 for $20, and this movie trading place I goto has movies from $5-$10. So I probably get 20 movies for like $100 or less. Not that bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moses View Post
                              Why not just buy some DVD cases and print covers? Hell, just rip all your DVDs onto a computer and save the hassle of changing discs and having them getting scratched up.
                              Haha, I know. But they are 4.35 GB each if they are sitting on your HD and probably slow down your computer a bunch.

Comment

Do you guys realize how much money you are wasting? Did you also know that you can burn PS2 games?
                                Are you my financial adviser? I have no problem in spending 25 bucks and getting 5 movies, not that big a deal. Your making worst then it really is. It's not like I'm buying hundreds of movies at a time, so I'm not sure why your so shocked by it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information