No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw it for the first time last night, and ending so ****** up that it made me laugh uncontrollably.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post

Saw it for the first time last night, and ending so ****** up that it made me laugh uncontrollably.
      The ending in that movie is so good...such a big fat **** you from Frank Darabont to the audience...I think its one of the best modern horror movies I have ever seen, right up there with 28 Days Later...plus, it has Tom Jane! He's Tom Jane!
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
        Later...plus, it has Tom Jane! He's Tom Jane!

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          I am glad someone caught the reference. Tom Jane ftw.
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

such a big fat **** you from Frank Darabont to the audience
            You dont see good tragedies any more. People want happy endings and **** that.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Has anyone seen "The Last House on the Left"? If so, is it good? I am going to see it tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                Has anyone seen "The Last House on the Left"? If so, is it good? I am going to see it tonight.
                I am sure you will love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                  You dont see good tragedies any more. People want happy endings and **** that.
                  I agree, **** happy endings...how are you feeling today?

Comment

I agree, **** happy endings...how are you feeling today?
                    I'm fine, now, especially since we beat BYU. I am looking for a movie to watch.

Any one have suggestions for a edge-of-your-seat movie? Doesn't necessarily have to be a recent movie.

Comment

Any one have suggestions for a edge-of-your-seat movie? Doesn't necessarily have to be a recent movie.
                      Not a movie but if you haven't seen the TV series, Breaking Bad, find that. Easy to find too on ovguide, and it defines edge of your seat entertainment.

The first season was only 7 episodes so they are quick to get through the entire series.

Comment

I started watching a really low budget movie called Primer and it is pretty good. I plan on finishing it tonight. From what I understand it is a complete mind **** movie and about quantum mechanics and such.

For an edge of your seat movie watch the Battlestar Galactica miniseries!

Comment

• bsg miniseries ftw

then watch the other 4 seasons before tomorrow nights series finale!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                            I started watching a really low budget movie called Primer and it is pretty good. I plan on finishing it tonight. From what I understand it is a complete mind **** movie and about quantum mechanics and such.
                            I read the reviews on RT and this sounds like the winner. Also there are a ton of seeders for it.

Comment

• saw Changeling the other day- solid movie, very solid movie- Jolie's oscar nomination was totally justified, she was very impressive. I wish John Malkovich had more of a speaking part, but when he did it was great

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post

For an edge of your seat movie watch the Battlestar Galactica miniseries!
                                Primer's not bad, I saw that one a long time ago. It's always on IFC if it's the movie I'm thinking of. Two dudes working on a machine, accidently event time machine, that it?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                                KO KNOWS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information