Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
    After what they did to some of t he characters in this film, trust me, dont be wishing your favorites into future films...wait till you see what they did to my beloved Deadpool...
    just how unfinished is that workprint?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I just watched the Wolverine test print...save yourself the ******* trouble, dont bother watching it, its still extremely rough, and beyond that, the movie itself is ******* terrible...ugh, I hate Fox so ******* much right now, and anyone who knows me knows why...just ******* terrible
      Good thing I take your opinions very, very lightly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
        just how unfinished is that workprint?
        Pretty unfinished...there is alot of the CGI which is unfinished, as in its just concept, blank figures moving on the screen, alot of stunt wires are visible, its actually kinda cool to see, as someone interested in filmmaking, how it comes to be...but yeah, its pretty rough, but then again, alot of it is finished...but seriously, the movie itself is terrible...I am really upset with the direction they went in. and what they did with alot of characters...It was actually stupid, just a bad film...hopefully the people at Fox see all the negative attention the test print is getting and change some **** before the theatrical release...I havent seen a good review of it anywhere. Dear god did they **** up Deadpool...
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
          Good thing I take your opinions very, very lightly.
          I hate you. with a passion.
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

No reason to hate those better than you.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Fight Club is terrible.

Comment

Fight Club is terrible.
                Oh so terrible.

Comment

• They shouldn't have cut Nightcrawler out of the third X-Men.

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
                    They shouldn't have made the third X-Men.
                    Fixed that for you.

Comment

Fight Club is terrible.
                      They're the same person! Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!!! My mind is blown!

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Watched "Trainspotting" again last night. What a good movie.

Comment

I just watched the Wolverine test print...save yourself the ******* trouble, dont bother watching it, its still extremely rough, and beyond that, the movie itself is ******* terrible...ugh, I hate Fox so ******* much right now, and anyone who knows me knows why...just ******* terrible
                          You should never watch test prints, the final cut often barely resembles the test prints.
                          I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                          Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                            They're the same person! Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!!! My mind is blown!
                            That's not what fight club is really about, it is a comment on the consumeristic culture we are in and about finding yourself outside of that culture. That your possessions don't define you, rather it is you who defines you.
                            I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                            Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Pretty unfinished...there is alot of the CGI which is unfinished, as in its just concept, blank figures moving on the screen, alot of stunt wires are visible, its actually kinda cool to see, as someone interested in filmmaking, how it comes to be...but yeah, its pretty rough, but then again, alot of it is finished...but seriously, the movie itself is terrible...I am really upset with the direction they went in. and what they did with alot of characters...It was actually stupid, just a bad film...hopefully the people at Fox see all the negative attention the test print is getting and change some **** before the theatrical release...I havent seen a good review of it anywhere. Dear god did they **** up Deadpool...
                              I figured they were going to mess Deadpool up, and pretty much this whole movie up. The first 2 X-Men were good I thought, but unfortunately they didn't have the same director/writers for the third or origins. Was Gambit any good at least?

Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
                              They shouldn't have cut Nightcrawler out of the third X-Men.
                              The actor didn't want to do it again, I believe, because of the make up. It took them a long ass time to apply it. I think I read that a while back; but Nightcrawler should have definitely been in the third. Colossus needed a bigger role in the movies as well IMO.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by nrk View Post
                                The actor didn't want to do it again, I believe, because of the make up. It took them a long ass time to apply it. I think I read that a while back; but Nightcrawler should have definitely been in the third. Colossus needed a bigger role in the movies as well IMO.
                                Yeah I heard that too, but I wasn't sure if it was true or not. I heard that because he opted out the had to make significant changes to the story line and so that's why I was wondering if maybe he had been in the third it may have been better.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information