No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i watched UP in 3-d was the only showing available for the midnight showing and whereas the depth of 3-d quality is nice, watching it normally and saving a few bucks is better. but UP was very entertaining and the simple plot with very interesting characters made the movie a really enjoyable animation flick.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
      And then lastly, I watched "I'm Not There". I thought it was incredibly boring and a little too artsy for my taste. Not surprising coming from Haynes but yeah, I wasnt a fan.
      Jim James is in it. That is all that is needed.

^A Bonekrusher production^
      Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
        Jim James is in it. That is all that is needed.
        The best scene in the movie, really. Outside of that song, I didnt like the movie all that much.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

And then lastly, I watched "I'm Not There". I thought it was incredibly boring and a little too artsy for my taste. Not surprising coming from Haynes but yeah, I wasnt a fan.
          Yeah I though that too about that movie, but if you know a lot about Bob Dylan and his life then it makes a LOT more sense...especially the parts with Heath Ledger.

Comment

• So Up is pretty much one of the best animated movies I've ever seen. Nothing like getting teary-eyed in a theater full of kids and their parents when you're a grown ass man.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by HChu View Post
              So Up is pretty much one of the best animated movies I've ever seen. Nothing like getting teary-eyed in a theater full of kids and their parents when you're a grown ass man.
              The first 20 minutes were very upsetting. Pixar is just really great at what they do. No dialouge and they get emotions across better then any real actor could do.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Does anyone play on Hollywood Stock Exchange? If so, how is it? Worth the time?
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

So Up is pretty much one of the best animated movies I've ever seen. Nothing like getting teary-eyed in a theater full of kids and their parents when you're a grown ass man.
                  qft. the music and animation really get to you.

go watch this.

Comment

• Was the Toy Story 3 trailer posted yet?

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                    -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                    Originally posted by Borat
                    Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

• nope, but Toy Story is awesomeness. Cant wait for that one. On another note, I have watched the District 9 trailer so many times. Looks so cool.
                      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                      The APS is strong in this one.
                      Originally posted by killxswitch
                      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• holy **** you guys up was so good

the storytelling was really just beautiful, i almost cried multiple times

everyone needs to see it

bonekrusher on the sig magic
                        <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                        <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Grown ass man? Aren't you like 16

Comment

• lol. burrrrn.

Um yeah, my sister couldn't stop gushing over Up yesterday over the phone, she's 24.

and Drag Me to Hell looks like the real deal. Everyone loves it. I'm more surprised with it's critical success in comparison to Terminator's critical bombing. A PG-13 horror movie that doesnt suck? Now that is shocking.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

lol. burrrrn.

Um yeah, my sister couldn't stop gushing over Up yesterday over the phone, she's 24.

and Drag Me to Hell looks like the real deal. Everyone loves it. I'm more surprised with it's critical success in comparison to Terminator's critical bombing. A PG-13 horror movie that doesnt suck? Now that is shocking.
                              You underestimate Sam Raimi. The man can do no wrong (Spiderman 3 not included in the previous statement).
                              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                              The APS is strong in this one.
                              Originally posted by killxswitch
                              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                                You underestimate Sam Raimi. The man can do no wrong (Spiderman 3 not included in the previous statement).
                                Given the track records of PG 13 horror movies and his recent work in the genre as a producer. (Boogeyman, 30 days of night, the Grudge, the Messengers)

Yeah I wasnt expecting much. I still dont even think it looks good...but it does intrigue me with all these amazing reviews.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information