No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extract is another one that look good. Mike Judge is the man.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
      Extract is another one that look good. Mike Judge is the man.
      I want to make animal noises with Mila Kunis. And Ben Affleck is my hero.
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• The Hangover was great and really funny go see it

Comment

• I agree very much with everything said in MOTH's last two posts.

I didn't see The Hangover yesterday, unlike everyone else at the theater. I'll see it eventually, but we saw Star Trek instead with two other people in the theater. I liked it a lot, very entertaining. Couldn't complain much about any of the characters. Very good movie.

Comment

• The Hangover to me was the funniest movie since Old School..I urge everyone to see it as soon as possible. I haven't laughed so hard throughout a whole movie in a very very long time and the most worthwhile 10$ i have spent at a theater in a while. I was literally crying from laughing so hard at a few parts.

Dear god, I want to see it again!

stephenson86

Comment

• Watched Doubt. Pretty good. PSH was great as always. Streep was fantastic too.
              Temple University Owls

Comment

• I got back from The Hangover not that long ago. It was solid, but I wasnt laughing non-stop. About a B/B+

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                  I got back from The Hangover not that long ago. It was solid, but I wasnt laughing non-stop. About a B/B+
                  Zach Galifanakas is so funny I laugh just by seeing him onscreen. I trust it will be hilarious.
                  Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                  The APS is strong in this one.
                  Originally posted by killxswitch
                  Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Hangover was pretty good. I agree with the B/B- grade, maybe A-/B-? Zach Galifanakas is hilarious. It was exactly what I expected when I went, so I enjoyed it.

worker bees can leave
                    even drones can fly away
                    the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Olga Kurylenko was the only thing good about Max Payne after having a few days to reflect on it. Just eye candy, though as she is a dreadful actress.

Surprisingly, Mila Kunis wasnt all that hot in this one. Mila in gothic makeup...very meh. In everything else...amazing.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                      KO KNOWS

Comment

• Each time I see Children of Men, it seems like it moves up on my Favorites list. Not that I have a Favorites List that I update after every movie I see.. but I weally weally wuv Children of Men.

Comment

• I really loved The Hangover. It kept me laughing almost throughout.

I was not a big fan of Up really. Much like Wall-E it just didn't do it for me.

Drag Me To Hell was ******* hilariously creepy. I really enjoyed it.

Watched Goodfellas for the 10th or so time and it is still awesome.
                          Last edited by Dr. Gonzo; 06-06-2009, 09:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                            I really loved The Hangover. It kept me laughing almost throughout.

Hey, there was skittles in there!!!

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                            they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                            Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                              Watched Goodfellas for the 10th or so time today and it is still awesome.
                              You've watched Goodfellas 10 times today? Pretty amazing feat.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information