X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
    Lest we not forget Dr. Kuni...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS97C3_yTiQ
    That maybe the best thing I've ever seen.

Comment

• Lizzy Caplan is another hot comedic actress

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• saw The Hangover last night.. ******* hilarious!

Comment

• Went and saw The Hangover tonight, and oh my god was it ******* epic. Absolutely blows away all the comedies from last year, its just as good as Old School if not better. Todd Phillips is awesome. I loved his little cameo in the elevator too. Zach Galifanakas makes my life better, and Bradley Cooper is ******* hilarious. And if I dont marry Zooey, Heather Graham should be my backup. Shes like 40 now, but still ******* smoking hot. Overall, very ******* funny movie. Thats definitely a one to buy. I bet the commentary with Galifanakas would be ******* hilarious.
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
            Went and saw The Hangover tonight, and oh my god was it ******* epic. Absolutely blows away all the comedies from last year, its just as good as Old School if not better. Todd Phillips is awesome. I loved his little cameo in the elevator too. Zach Galifanakas makes my life better, and Bradley Cooper is ******* hilarious. And if I dont marry Zooey, Heather Graham should be my backup. Shes like 40 now, but still ******* smoking hot. Overall, very ******* funny movie. Thats definitely a one to buy. I bet the commentary with Galifanakas would be ******* hilarious.
            Blows away all the comedies from last year? I enjoyed the movie, but it certainly doesn't blow away Forgetting Sarah Marshall or Tropic Thunder. And Todd Phillips movies never really can capture the right amount of heart (could be because of his obsession with one-dimensional girlfriend or boyfriend characters) that the Apatow gang comedies have.

Zach was the **** in it though.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• FSM > The Hangover because of quotability alone.

Both were great though

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                Blows away all the comedies from last year? I enjoyed the movie, but it certainly doesn't blow away Forgetting Sarah Marshall or Tropic Thunder. And Todd Phillips movies never really can capture the right amount of heart (could be because of his obsession with one-dimensional girlfriend or boyfriend characters) that the Apatow gang comedies have.

Zach was the **** in it though.
                I liked FSM, and thought either it or Zack and Miri was the funniest of the year last year, but I loved the Hangover so much more. It might be because I am not a huge Segel fan, and I love the cast of The Hangover. Both great, but I laughed alot harder at The Hangover.
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Zach and Miri and Tropic Thunder were good, but certainly not great. FSM was the best comedy of last year, but it still wasn't as good as the Hangover imo. Most I've laughed since Borat.

Comment

• Going to get High Fidelity from my local Wal-Mart.

Love the movie!

Comment

• Good choice.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                      KO KNOWS

Comment

• Excellent movie, said it a thousand times, one of my all time top 10. Great film.

Comment

• I seen Then Hangover today and it was great. IMO Tropic Thunder/FSM>The Hangover. Still a good movie though
                          Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                          Just let it go RWO.
                          We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• You seen huh...

Comment

• One of this years comedies that i'm seeing getting no love is I love you, man. I remember i laughed quite alot, but I was also high, so I guess it needs a rewatch.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                                You seen huh...
                                When your opinion is wrong, you are not allowed to correct people.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information