Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigBanger View Post
    a) I have a sense a humor.
    b) A 7 year old could understand these jokes. A guy without a tooth. That isn't funny. I mean what the ****... these jokes aren't going over anyone's head. They're ******* stupid.
    c) I am fairly mature, but I'm also one of those people who rarely takes **** seriously.

What was so funny outside of the scenes that I described? It's ******* forgettable. A day later and I can't even remember much of anything from it other than it sucked and it was a major waste of 16 bucks.
    It is forgettable if you have absolutely no ability to relate to it. People love this movie because it is so easy to relate to. Especially if you are in college or have been in college, then you probably have that one night that you had too much fun and crazy things just kept happening, so much happened you can't even remember it all, but loved every second of it. Kind of like the movie.

This movie was said to have intelligent humor, it is called The Hangover, wtf did you think it would be?

Comment

• Well he did say that he prefers T4 to T2, so ya know...

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• anyone who hates the hangover that much has never experienced a wild night with his friends.
        Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• I just watched Gran Torino and have decided I am going to be a cranky old racist when I grow up.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
            I just watched Gran Torino and have decided I am going to be a cranky old racist when I grow up.
            As long your old age is as funny as the first half of Gran Torino, I think I'll support it.

Comment

• BoneKrusher

Comment

• The International is good.

Comment

• To reiterate my point from two pages ago, Ghost World is still awesome

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBanger View Post
                    a) I have a sense a humor.
                    b) A 7 year old could understand these jokes. A guy without a tooth. That isn't funny. I mean what the ****... these jokes aren't going over anyone's head. They're ******* stupid.
                    c) I am fairly mature, but I'm also one of those people who rarely takes **** seriously.

What was so funny outside of the scenes that I described? It's ******* forgettable. A day later and I can't even remember much of anything from it other than it sucked and it was a major waste of 16 bucks.
                    wow...I can't even come up with anything to say. If you didn't laugh at "Tigers love pepper....they hate cinnamon" then I don't know what to say.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                    Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                    i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                    Originally posted by Job
                    NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

• lol BigBanger is funny stuff. T4 over T2, hates Superbad and The Hangover...I like this guy already.

Been watching a pissload of movies since I had no internet. I was tricked by a shedevil into watching Twilight and Hes Just Not That Into You. IN THE SAME NIGHT! God damned Scorpion Woman!!!

Anyways, Twilight may have been one of the overall worst films ive ever seen, and thats with the adorable Kristen Stewart in the lead. Robert Pattinson just might be the worst actor ever.

And Hes Just Not That Into You was bleh. I applaud it for trying to step outside the incredible cliched romantic comedy formula, but they failed. Superb cast, full of personal faves, but it just doesnt work. I dont buy Justin Long as a womanizer in the slightest. But Scarlett is pure sex whenever she is onscreen.

That is the last time I let the girl pick the movies. Ugh.
                      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                      The APS is strong in this one.
                      Originally posted by killxswitch
                      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Moon opened this past weekend in Hollywood, going to see it something this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
                          Moon opened this past weekend in Hollywood, going to see it something this week.
                          Let me know how it is, it isnt showing in theatres around here...Im anxiously awaiting it.
                          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                          The APS is strong in this one.
                          Originally posted by killxswitch
                          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                            That is the last time I let the girl pick the movies. Ugh.
                            No, it isn't. If you want the snatch, you will end up letting the girl pick the movies again.

My girlfriend and I have the deal at blockbuster where you can have one movie out at all times for a monthly fee. Well, we switch days and I swear I have seen more bad movies than anyone ever.....except her.

Scratch that. I have seen more bad movies than even her because she falls asleep after 45 minutes of each damn movie.
                            Last edited by terribletowel39; 06-15-2009, 04:34 PM.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

• Just saw Pan's Labyrinth, very well written chracters. The setting was well done, as well as the camerawork. Story was good as well, the ending I thought was phenomenal. I'd recommend it to anyone

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                              Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• Originally posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
                                Moon opened this past weekend in Hollywood, going to see it something this week.
                                Well aren't you just a dick.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information