NAB HIM
    JAB HIM
    TAB HIM
    GRAB HIM
    STOP THAT NORWEGIAN NOW

5 TIME! 5 TIME! WCW CHAMPION

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Hero View Post
      We all know the bundesliga's where it's at, that's why Hamburg is going to win the UEFA Cup, that is unless Diego decides to do his best baby jesus impression in the second leg.
      german teams suck

Comment

• Champions again. This United team is amazing.

Sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

• Fair play to your lot, we drew too many at home this season, congrats.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• Yea way too many draws and not enough power when Torres and Gerrard were hurt, props to Man U for tying Liverpool. Speaking of Man U, what are the rumors in England about Tevez? I read that there is a chance Liverpool would be at the top of the list if he were allowed to be bought by another club. Also heard we are going after Santa Cruz.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
            12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

• We've been linked with pretty much everyone under the sun, realistically I don't think we would have the money for Tevez, rumour is we have to sell to buy big and people such as Babel, Benayoun etc would have to go. I think we will only see a couple of transfers in, David Silva I am hoping against hope we sign as has been rumoured.

Comment

• Tottenham still have a shot at Europe, who would have believed it when we had 2 points from the first 8 games. Harry=Legend. COYS.

Comment

• I really want Fulham to take that spot, Roy Hodgson has done an absolutely magnificent job and for my money is manager of the year. Oh, and Kiran, you play Liverpool last game of season, no Europe for you :D

Comment

• liverpool have nothing to play for, spurs have already won twice against them this season. spurs will win, the only trouble is if everton can beat fulham.

Comment

• The way we are playing today I'd say you can take a point off us, I don't think you will beat us though.

Comment

• Originally posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
                        You mean since 2000 Spanish teams winning 3 titles compared to the English with two? I mean based on current success English teams dominate by getting deeper in the tournament. But I'd gladly stack Barcelona, Real Madrid, Valencia, Villarreal, Atletico Madrid & Sevilla up against the big 2. I mean 4.
                        You go ahead and do that, the EPL had 3 teams in the UEFA Semi-Finals, that means to me that the EPL is the strongest league in the world and I don't think it's really even close, especially with Man City and Aston Villa looking like they could do some things next season.

I would hands down take the EPL over any league. It has not only the best teams at the top but it does have some good depth as well.

It should be Chelsea and Manchester United in the Final, not Barca. I love La Liga, I really do but to say that the best soccer is played in Spain is false (apart from their national team winning Euro). The best soccer is currently being played in the EPL.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiranadwaney View Post
                          Tottenham still have a shot at Europe, who would have believed it when we had 2 points from the first 8 games. Harry=Legend. COYS.
                          I would absolutely love Europe for us, but considering our record in the first half of the season I am just stoked that we are finishing in the top 8.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                            You go ahead and do that, the EPL had 3 teams in the UEFA Semi-Finals, that means to me that the EPL is the strongest league in the world and I don't think it's really even close, especially with Man City and Aston Villa looking like they could do some things next season.

I would hands down take the EPL over any league. It has not only the best teams at the top but it does have some good depth as well.

It should be Chelsea and Manchester United in the Final, not Barca. I love La Liga, I really do but to say that the best soccer is played in Spain is false (apart from their national team winning Euro). The best soccer is currently being played in the EPL.
                            Yeah. I kinda explained in another post that I mean the "most attractive" soccer is played in Spain. I'd hold off on the City prediction until they bring in some big names. I don't really consider Stoke, Wigan or Bolton as "depth". Most of these top leagues kind of fall off after like the first six. A team may get lucky one week, but they can never crack the upper part of the table.
                            Last edited by JRTPlaya21; 05-17-2009, 12:57 PM.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                            2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                            2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• And the majority of real fans most likely wanted to see the two teams that did the best all year in the final.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                              2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                              2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• FML, toon are probably going down. Ah, well, guess I will be supporting the Reds in the EPL next year. This sucks so much........
                                When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information