No announcement yet.

Soccer Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah I wouldn't mind seeing my boy Aguero switch to the better Madrid either. I guess whatever happens happens then in this Rooney situation. Mou really covets that United job one day so it may not be in his best interest to take away their prized player. Not my problem though. At the end of the day Perez will get his man if he really desires him.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
    2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
    2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• An in form Rooney is a clear cut top 5 striker in the world and would be a great addition for any team, in any league.
      When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• You are exactly correct Rob. And when you do think about it I just don't see how a top 5 player in the world from last season can flop once he regains his top form. This is Wayne Rooney we are talking about.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
        2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
        2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• Well there goes all the fun. Rooney signed a 5 year deal to stay with Man U.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Booo. I was definitely looking forward to seeing Rooney on a different squad.

Comment

• anyone else think this is just a way for united to squeeze more money out of rooney? with everyone knowing he was available for a free transfer soon, his transfer fee value was low but with a new contract, maybe fergie and rooney agreed to compromise so that rooney can play somewhere else while united still gets a hefty sum in return.

Comment

• Haha, fourth in the league. What the **** is going on.

Comment

• That was a tough one. Nice to see Silva starting to prove me wrong though. Toure needs to hurry back and Mancini needs to start Adam Johnson.

Comment

• I wanted Rooney on Chelsea so bad. Him and Drogba as the strikers would be crazy

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                    @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                      I wanted Rooney on Chelsea so bad. Him and Drogba as the strikers would be crazy
                      I don't think he ever really was thinking about leaving. This whole situation just reeks of a cashgrab.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

• Ehh, idk about all that. I mean, did he really need to go through that whole fiasco to get money out of them? There isn't that many players in the world that mean more to a team than Rooney does to Man U, so i don't know if he'd really have to make an ass out of himself publicly to get an extension. I feel this is either a move to somehow leverage more money out of other teams in the transfer period, or Rooney really did make up with Ferguson and it's only a matter of time before he wants out again.

Comment

• Just gunna say that Rooney would've been perfect for Bayern. Sure their defense and goaltending still would've sucked, but Rooney with Mueller, Robben and Ribery behind him getting served by Schweini and Van Bommel with Kroos and Olic leading the way off of the bench would've been one of the most wonderful offenses I've ever seen.

Not that I think he ever would've gone to Bayern or I would've wanted him to go to Bayern and dominate the Bundesliga for a couple years, but it would've been pure sex to watch that team go after the Champion's League title.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                          JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                          Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                          Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                          Originally posted by JBCX
                          Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• I, for one, didn't want to see him at Madrid. I know they're the team that would definitely shell out money for a player of his caliber, but I really like Higuain and they simply have too many offensive players already.

Ronaldo, Higuain, Di Maria, Ozil, Kaka, Benzema, etc. There were rumors of also swapping Benzema for Rooney, but it would still be too much, IMO. But Madrid always does that, they stack themselves with talent and don't care about distribution of playing time.

I did want to see Rooney leave though. That way this stud would get more playing time :)

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

• Chicharito has been very clutch for ManU. Been lurking around some ManU forums, and there is a growing group of fans that say Rooney should be sold and Hernandez be the full time starter.

Homer Goosemahn agrees.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

• A couple of Man U fans I know say the same thing. They are incredibly dumb.
                                When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information