No announcement yet.

Soccer Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• along with Diskerud, rumors are that the US will call up Tim Ream, Gale Agbossoumonde, and Juan Agudelo the later two being 17 and 18 respectively.

Comment

• If only they could call up Rossi, who is #3 in scoring in La Liga so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marino13 View Post
        along with Diskerud, rumors are that the US will call up Tim Ream, Gale Agbossoumonde, and Juan Agudelo the later two being 17 and 18 respectively.
        Red Bulls are set up nice for the future with those 2. Ream and Agudelo.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• here is the US's 18 man roster

GOALKEEPERS (2): Dominic Cervi (Celtic), Brad Guzan (Aston Villa)
          DEFENDERS (7): Gale Agbossoumonde (Estoril Praia), Nat Borchers (Real Salt Lake), Jonathan Bornstein (Chivas USA), Clarence Goodson (Brondby), Eric Lichaj (Aston Villa), Tim Ream (New York Red Bulls), Jonathan Spector (West Ham United)
          MIDFIELDERS (6): Alejandro Bedoya (Írebro), Brian Carroll (Columbus Crew), Mikkel Diskerud (Stabaek), Eddie Gaven (Columbus Crew), Logan Pause (Chicago Fire), Robbie Rogers (Columbus Crew)
          FORWARDS (3): Juan Agudelo (New York Red Bulls), Teal Bunbury (Kansas City Wizards), Robbie Findley (Real Salt Lake)

Pretty much just an experimental roster. Gale, Lichaj (2nd cap), Ream, Diskerud, Agudelo, and Bunbury (who chose us over Canada) all could/should be factors going into the next world cup along with the usual suspects on the team

Comment

• I didn't get to watch the game because I was at work but it was great to hear that Agudelo, Ream, and the rest of the young guys played well.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
              I didn't get to watch the game because I was at work but it was great to hear that Agudelo, Ream, and the rest of the young guys played well.
              espn 3 has the replay.

Comment

• Whoa, goals?

The two Argentines are my favorite players, so I was pretty excited at this one. Even if Pablo, again, came way too close to being sent off. This might come out wrong, but I was glad to see Milner not start today. It's nice to see things pretty tight at the top.

The Adebayor situation is bubbling, though. I don't like it.

Comment

• Zab and Kolarov looked great today.

Comment

• The end to Ajax vs Real was just weird

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                      Whoa, goals?

The two Argentines are my favorite players, so I was pretty excited at this one. Even if Pablo, again, came way too close to being sent off. This might come out wrong, but I was glad to see Milner not start today. It's nice to see things pretty tight at the top.

The Adebayor situation is bubbling, though. I don't like it.
                      He will be at Juve soon enough and you will have Dzeko.

I agree with you on Milner, very good player, but I don't think he should be starting in an English Champions League quality squad. I have seen a lot of him (being a Newcastle fan) and the quality and pure skills that set apart the elite just aren't there for Milner.
                      When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• I'm watching the game Man utd Vs. Blackburn and man u is tearin blackburn apart its 7-0 with about 20 minutes left and Berbatov scored his 5th goal of the night on the 7th goal from man u

Comment

• Well, we really didn't deserve that one anyways. ugh...

Comment

• apparently a girl in my town is kinda with Juan Agudelo. its not facebook official tho lol
                            Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• She better hang on to him no matter what it takes.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
                                Well, we really didn't deserve that one anyways. ugh...
                                Ah, but we were so close to taking it, anyway.

I hope you enjoyed your weekly ten minutes of Adam Johnson.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information