Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chris brunt you beautiful, beautiful man. <3

Comment

• Man U drew Liverpool in the FA Cup. No other Premier League clubs are facing each other.

Comment

• 2018 and 2022 World Cup Hosts are announced today. My mind's split whether I want England to get 2018 or not. On one hand it's a 45 min flight to England and would be my best chance of watching the World Cup, but on the other hand I would have to listen to the English media for 7 and a half years saying how good they are and how Jack Wilshere and Theo Walcott and Adam Johnson etc will regain the glory in Wembley Stadium 52 years on from when Bobby Moore and all done it.

I can't be ****** with that

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by AntoinCD View Post
          2018 and 2022 World Cup Hosts are announced today. My mind's split whether I want England to get 2018 or not. On one hand it's a 45 min flight to England and would be my best chance of watching the World Cup, but on the other hand I would have to listen to the English media for 7 and a half years saying how good they are and how Jack Wilshere and Theo Walcott and Adam Johnson etc will regain the glory in Wembley Stadium 52 years on from when Bobby Moore and all done it.

I can't be ****** with that
          45 minute flight or not you can only be of one opinion. Nothing worse than a gloating English press, the English build up to the Ashes this year made me ill.

And any way if you're 45 mins from England you can't be too far away from any of the other bids.

I can't imagine Australia getting 2022 but if we do it will be absolutely amazing. Although i'll be 34 and ancient.
          Last edited by 7-11; 12-02-2010, 05:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 7-11 View Post
            45 minute flight or not you can only be of one opinion. Nothing worse than a gloating English press, the English build up to the Ashes this year made me ill.

And any way if you're 45 mins from England you can't be too far away from any of the other bids.

I can't imagine Australia getting 2022 but if we do it will be absolutely amazing. Although i'll be 34 and ancient.
            Yeah only two and a half hours to Amsterdam and about 3 and a half to Barcelona. Russia would be a *****. But if I fly from Belfast to Manchester or Liverpool etc I'm in the airport an hour before the flight, the flight takes less than an hour and i don't even need to bring my passport.

**** it though it's not worth the annoyance of the media.

Speaking of the Ashes. Can you lout not pull your finger out and beat them. When they won the Ashes in 2005 it was unbearable

Comment

• Luolz

Russia and Qatar. Hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                Luolz

Russia and Qatar. Hilarious.
                Do they count Russia as Europe? I thought you can't have the same continent two cups in a row? Who is actually going to go to Qatar?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                  Do they count Russia as Europe? I thought you can't have the same continent two cups in a row? Who is actually going to go to Qatar?
                  Yeah Russia is counted as Europe

Comment

• Unreal.
                    With all the CAUGHT corruption, how much bribing was gotten away with?

I wouldn't trust Russia with my kids' allowance money.

Two locales there that I wouldn't want to vacation in.

Comment

• Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
                      Unreal.
                      With all the CAUGHT corruption, how much bribing was gotten away with?

I wouldn't trust Russia with my kids' allowance money.

Two locales there that I wouldn't want to vacation in.
                      Nobody will go to Qatar. Who wants to go to the Middle East?

Apparently after building all these stadiums Qatar will be taking them down in pieces and rebuilding them across the world in other countries. Some think they used these nearly billion dollar stadiums as bribes.

Looks like if I ever want to go to a World Cup while I'm fairly young, I'll have to go to Brazil in 4 years.
                      Last edited by Jughead10; 12-02-2010, 11:11 AM.

Comment

• This suck so friggin much. I hate the fifa :(

such a bloody corrupt group of mafiosi

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                        - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                        - Corner or Wideout in the first
                        - No reaching
                        - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• well at least i saw games when they were in germany! SUCK ON THAT

Comment

• Originally posted by wicket View Post
                            This suck so friggin much. I hate the fifa :(

such a bloody corrupt group of mafiosi
                            They might even be worse than the NCAA.

This has not been a good week for the integrity of sport.

Comment

• Lol at England. That is all

Comment

• Yeah, these two choices are laughable. Qatar? Really? Good luck getting tourists to go, hope they padded your pockets well enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information