No announcement yet.

Soccer Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liverpool is so disappointing this season...seems for all the talent they have they just can't get the win...Unless Suarez is in beasting mode which can't happen every game...some players need to step up and stop being lazy piece of ****...

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• Originally posted by Wooty Magic! View Post
      Liverpool is so disappointing this season...seems for all the talent they have they just can't get the win...Unless Suarez is in beasting mode which can't happen every game...some players need to step up and stop being lazy piece of ****...
      Besides Suarez, all the talent was kind of overrated.

Comment

Liverpool is so disappointing this season...seems for all the talent they have they just can't get the win...Unless Suarez is in beasting mode which can't happen every game...some players need to step up and stop being lazy piece of ****...
        That Andy Carroll sale looks like such tidy business for the Toon.
        When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• How has Adam been playing?
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Carroll can go to hell.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

Carroll can go to hell.
              I'll have him back in Newcastle for 20 mil.

Comment

• Adam is playing well. He's always been a box to box midfielder and with Gerrard playing everywhere he needs to somewhat control the tempo and get less offensive chance that he was having with Blackpool.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                  I'll have him back in Newcastle for 20 mil.
                  Give me Demba Ba

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• This Chelsea-Arsenal game is ridiculously open right now. Could easily be 4-2 after 15 minutes. Im pretty sure Arsenal know that their defense is atrocious, so they have given up on even trying and are just bombing forward.

Comment

• Andre Santos is getting ripped a new asshole right now. I have no idea how Chelsea hasnt put this game to bed yet. They should have 5.

Comment

• Comment

• Nice to see that a Championship side will be playing for the Carling Cup. I like that for this tournament, fun to see the upsets regardless of who's actually being fielded.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                            Nice to see that a Championship side will be playing for the Carling Cup. I like that for this tournament, fun to see the upsets regardless of who's actually being fielded.
                            doesn't it depend on the draw for the semi-finals?

Comment

• Already done. City v. Liverpool and Cardiff v. Crystal Palace

Comment

• Its nice to see Championship teams in the League Cup final but it just makes it less interesting to watch! Last year Birmingham beat Arsenal, but that wasnt a massive suprise as they are known as the chokers. If City get through it basically means they have won the cup before it has started.

Its ovbiously nice to see lower clubs get far in the competition but i sure it would if been more interesting if it was Man City vs Liverpool in the final.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information